Harley fans possible shirt pass!

livwire68

Got Guns???
This is not official yet, just gauging an interest in a t shirt and cigar type pass. If there is enough interest I will post in the actual "Cigar Pass" area! Here is the idea, 10 or 20 members in the pass, your name on a list, I am number one and contact the member next on the list to find out his t-shirt size, I buy him a shirt from the local authorized Harley Davidson dealer (must have city and/or shop name on it!) I send him/her shirt and 5 and only five cigars for that member only. This continues down the list until the last person contacts me and sends me a shirt and 5 sticks! Why do this? I would like to get a cool Harley shirt from somewhere I have never been and I love cigars, it would also be cool to get the fellow BOTL to get a pic with him/her self in front of the shop holding the shirt and maybe a cigar ( just a bit of history of the shirt you have aquired) If there are any other things I should add to make this "Pass" run smoothly please let me know. Most of the regular rules will apply: Must send in a timely manner 3 days, know the shirt size in advance (time saving clue) also know if the shirt is 100% cotton and preshrunk so you can get the right size, post a DC# or tracking #, Post pics of bounty (what you have recieved) and post a trader rating for gifts recieved! Again this is not official yet, just gauging an interest!

Being that there won't be a "pass", or a box of cigars to do puts and takes from, maybe you could just get a list of all members interested, and assign receivers the way the Secret Santa does? No reason that it couldn't all be all done at once if in fact each person sends a shirt and cigars for his receiver only? I dunno, just thinking out loud. :)

Being that there won't be a "pass", or a box of cigars to do puts and takes from, maybe you could just get a list of all members interested, and assign receivers the way the Secret Santa does? No reason that it couldn't all be all done at once if in fact each person sends a shirt and cigars for his receiver only? I dunno, just thinking out loud. :)

I wasnt quite sure what to call it, and yes all at once would save a bunch of head ache. Just something different and interesting to maybe do. I guess it might be more of a regulated PIF. I wouldnt want to upset any Mods if I started it under the wrong heading :D

Well, if you get it together, I am in. I have to go get a Harley shirt for Pete anyway. :)

I'm down like 4 flat tires!

I love collecting Harley shirts and love smoking cigars in Harley shirts, so it just makes sense that i be part of this idea.

I often lose track of threads so if this progresses, please pm me and I will do whatever you guys decide as far as trading. I kinda like the pif idea if my idea counts for anything.

Do we have 10-20 members who have Harleys? I suppose there are some metric riders who made New Years resolutions to finally get that Harley they have been dreaming of, and the shirt might be the final push they need.

Last edited:
i am in. i like icehogs idea of the logistics (secret santa style). i have an xl size from alaska to give.

I will let the thought ride for a couple days to get the word out, then Friday night I will post a sign up thread in the PIF area, heck I could do this with two BOTL! Just trying to give others a chance to get something they might not normally get.

i'm in. the group i ride with makes me ride in back cause it always looks like the bike's on fire with all the smoke coming off my stogie!

I'm in as well.

Just a thought, perhaps once the list is finalized, we can all list our state/locality in case anyone is interested in a shirt from a certain area?

Wow! They have Harley stores in Douchebagistan? :D

Yeah, but they put "Palatine" on to be politically correct. :mad:

Remember that we need to get sizes for everyone when the "pass" starts...No one wants a T-Shirt that is too small or too big! ;)

I love all my different Harley shirts that people have sent me. I'm in. (Even if it does mean one from Canada :tu)

Back