has any one seen these not a fan but maybe someone is interested

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
Gurkha is famous for their strong cigars but their latest, the G5 avenger looks particularly powerful. The new cigar is a full-bodied Nicaraguan puro. it is available as a 6 x 50 Toro and 6 x 52 Torpedo which is sold in a rather villainous-looking box of 20 for $186 and $190 respectively. The company has also introduced the Gurhkha Status, a medium-bodied cigar that is a Dominican blend with a Connecticut shade wrapper. These cigars are available in a 7" x 50 Churchill and a 6.5" x 52 Torpedo and come in cool frosted glass tubes. They sell for $380 and $390. From Luxist.com

avenger.jpg

status.jpg

I personally cannot stand the brand but there are those who love em.

I've had a few G3's, nothing to write about.

Looks like Gurkha is having their cigars packaged by CAO.... that box looks WICKED!

Gurkha is a joke. If their cigars tasted half as good as their packaging looks, they would be on to something. However, that's not the case.

Gurkha is a joke. If their cigars tasted half as good as their packaging looks, they would be on to something. However, that's not the case.

The good thing is that their cigars end up selling for cheap on CI/cbid :r

$2-4/cigar is worth it for most Gurkhas.

I'd spend 20 bucks for the box, that's nifty.

Their cigars, have let me down quite often and that's way too much for me to spend anyway.

I'm with ya brother! I have yet to finish a Gurkha and say "I need to pick some of these up."

I like Gurkhas. If anyone has any that they want to give away, PM me and I'll take em, age 'em and smoke 'em.

They are a "love em or leave em" kind of smoke, but no reason to bad mouth a decent cigar like that.

Never actually smoked one myself, but my thoughts exactly. Like a steak, if you have to add a ton of flavourings and sauces to it then you probably started with a crappy piece of meat. :2

the only gurka i ever really enjoyed was the regent ..not bad at all

I'll second that. The class regent and the nepalese warrior are both excellent smokes in my opinion. I haven't really liked any of the others that I have tried though.

I like Gurkhas. If anyone has any that they want to give away, PM me and I'll take em, age 'em and smoke 'em.

They are a "love em or leave em" kind of smoke, but no reason to bad mouth a decent cigar like that.

I was thinking that too...
They sell,people like them or they wouldn't be around.

I'm also a Gurkha fan, but wait to get the deals on select lines through CBid, CI, or other deals. I've still never paid full price or near full price for one, but love getting them on good deals. The Sherpas are good and the Genghis Kahns are tasty, too.

Back