Has anyone tried RP Vintage EURO 1990

germantown rob

Chestbeating Pack Leader
I was wondering if anyone has tried any RP Vintage EURO 1990 Churchill, or any of the Euros? I got a box of 15 from the devil site for $49.

What are the Euros? I like the Vintage 90s a lot, but never heard of these. At that price and if the Devil let us Canadians use it, I wouldn't hesitate to try a box of 15.

For one thing, the Euro's aren't box pressed like the ones they sell here,,,they're round...had one the other day...didn't notice much in the way of a difference other than the shape...I tend to favor the 92's over the 90's taste-wise, but for $49 for 15 of them they are definitely worth it...it's a helluva smoke at $3 a stick...

miki said:
What are the Euros? I like the Vintage 90s a lot, but never heard of these. At that price and if the Devil let us Canadians use it, I wouldn't hesitate to try a box of 15.

They have a good explanation on CI, but what these are suppose to be is a bit milder version of the RP vintage. The Europeans seem to like that flavor profile a bit more. So they did a bit of a reblend.

I've smoked em.. they're HORRIBLE... send them to me, I'll make sure they go in the school incinerator immediately. Whatever you do, DO NOT put them in your humi, as they will contaminate the rest of your cigars. Since I have a new humi (or at least, I will on Monday!), I'll put them in my old humi for you.. Actually, I've got a RP Vintage 1990 that was gifted to me, and I WAS going to smoke it after the GA/GT game... but that was a bust... so hopefully soon I'll be able to tell ya... Although, at the rate I smoke, you'll finish your whole 15 pack before I get to my one.. :r :r

Back