Havana Foot Locker

I have one, and I love it so far. I am using the "puck" on the top shelf and I have a cigar oasis on the bottom, and it seems to be working great. Here are some pics of mine.

footlocker1.jpg

footlocker2.jpg

footlocker3.jpg

footlocker4.jpg

Scott

I have one, and I love it so far. I am using the "puck" on the top shelf and I have a cigar oasis on the bottom, and it seems to be working great. Here are some pics of mine.

footlocker1.jpg

footlocker2.jpg

footlocker3.jpg

footlocker4.jpg

Scott

That is the best looking humi i have ever seen!!! You have my dream stash. Great collection.

Well-made and it maintains the RH very well. The depth can be a a concern because you may get a lot of stick buried deep and never find them without a long archeology effort... but the same is true of your standard coolerdor. I love my HFL.

That is the best looking humi i have ever seen!!! You have my dream stash. Great collection.

It only looks that good because I have a good friend that KILLED me with most of the premiums you see on the top two shelves. Although, I do have some plans for a couple boxes of premiums in the bottom.
Scott

How did you hook up the cigar oasis? Is there a hole for it or did you just put the cord out the top?

Scott, how is the Cigar Oasis hooked-up, electrical or battery? If electrical, is it run out through the lid or did you drill a hole in your humi? Thanks...:ss

Its a thin ribbon, IIRC. You feed the ribbon out through the lid of the humi and to a power brick that connects to the wall.

I have one of these Foot Locker humidors that I use for storing boxes. I use a Cigar Oasis XL on the bottom with no cedar trays and it holds humidity well. When I used the cedar trays for singles I needed beads on the top tray to keep the Rh even. :cb

I have had mine for about 2 years and I do keep beads on top and bottom and it holds as good as any of my other humidors. I would not consider it for an everyday humidor because it has to be open a while to dig singles out of the bottom but other than that it works great.

scottie

This is a popular item with my customers for it's size and price. The only downside as stated is that it can be hard to get to the bottom if you have it full. The Hydra or Oasis is more than enough to keep this box humidified.
I will be happy to give a 10% off coupon on this if anyone is interested, and if you would like a Hydra unit for it as well, the 10% is good on that too.

Foot Locker

Dave

This is a popular item with my customers for it's size and price. The only downside as stated is that it can be hard to get to the bottom if you have it full. The Hydra or Oasis is more than enough to keep this box humidified.
I will be happy to give a 10% off coupon on this if anyone is interested, and if you would like a Hydra unit for it as well, the 10% is good on that too.

Foot Locker

Dave

That is a nice offer. Very tempting.

I had a Davidoff acrylic humidor for years with two passive bricks and I had out grown it but it had cost me a small fortune and I was not that excited about upgrading based on what I had already spent.

I then bought the foot locker based on a friend's recommendation from a pipe board and have been deliriously happy ever since. It cost a fraction of my other one and has a super system for RH that holds right where it is set without any problems.

Naturally I have outgrown it as well but that is another story.

I can't recommend this humi highly enough - you really can't go wrong here.

I have this humidor 2months now and i love it and everyone who sees it like it too! I store only box's on the bottem cause it can be a hassle having to dig singles out cause its so deep!
Most humidors claim they can hold alot of cigars but i dont belive they can! BUT Belive it when it says you can store 400cigars cause with this baby you can!

I too store only full boxes in the bottom and have the Oasis sitting on a couple of them for ease of the plug in.

The sight and smell of this humidor is just great and the price cannot be beat.

A buddy of mine has one, and he loves it. You should have a fan or active humidification unit in it to keep the humidity levels consistent throughout the whole box.

Back