Have a safe and Merry

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
As some of you all know, tonight is very special to me.

I am about to head out to three different children's hospitals in the area. I said ealier on here that I may share my story and I will, now.

When I was 12, I was stuck in the hospital for Christmas Eve. There was a guy who delivered presents at about 1 am, dressed as Santa. I never forgot him and still have his present. I am about to leave to do the same thing, as an adult with about 100 presents, with my Santa hat and bag.

Remember, it's not about you during the Christmas season...it's about the children who still believe. I'm taking a dozen or so cigars because inevitably I'll be there when the time is right.

I hope everyone on here has a wonderful and safe holiday tomorrow and that the feeling caries on throughout the year.

No child should should miss Santa because he/she is stuck in the hospital. I hope tonight goes as smoothly as the past 12 years. Take care and God bless you and your family.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Thanks, brother :tu I'm dressed and ready to go. I'm sure tonight is gonna be amazing.

I am about to head out to three different children's hospitals in the area. I said ealier on here that I may share my story and I will, now.

When I was 12, I was stuck in the hospital for Christmas Eve. There was a guy who delivered presents at about 1 am, dressed as Santa. I never forgot him and still have his present. I am about to leave to do the same thing, as an adult with about 100 presents, with my Santa hat and bag.

Remember, it's not about you during the Christmas season...it's about the children who still believe. I'm taking a dozen or so cigars because inevitably I'll be there when the time is right.

I hope everyone on here has a wonderful and safe holiday tomorrow and that the feeling caries on throughout the year.

No child should should miss Santa because he/she is stuck in the hospital. I hope tonight goes as smoothly as the past 12 years. Take care and God bless you and your family.

You are a credit to the jungle, brother! Go get em!

That is an awesome thing you are doing.I'd Bump your RG tonight if I could,but I've given out to much tonight.some one needs to hit you with some. thanks for what you are doing,

Joe

That is an awesome thing you are doing.I'd Bump your RG tonight if I could,but I've given out to much tonight.some one needs to hit you with some. thanks for what you are doing,

Joe
:tpd::tpd::tpd: I gave him what little I could. :tu

A fine way to celebrate Chistmas!:tu:tu:tu

That is such a wonderful idea.
I wish you the best of luck.

Make sure you report back on how it went.

A wonderful gesture indeed! Kudos to you, and I will bring a nice stick from the real Santa for your generosity when he finally get to herf. :)

Morning, all I arrived home at 4:30 and was truly exhausted, but it was worth it. I gave out all the gifts and had 5 left when the night was done, so I left those at a nurses station in case any child had to go to the hospital after I left. There were 4 very excited/nervous daddies who all received cigars, as well as some security guys. They were all very grateful, so that too was excellent. I think I've had about 2 hours of sleep, but that's fine. The night was worth it :tu :ss

Morning, all I arrived home at 4:30 and was truly exhausted, but it was worth it. I gave out all the gifts and had 5 left when the night was done, so I left those at a nurses station in case any child had to go to the hospital after I left. There were 4 very excited/nervous daddies who all received cigars, as well as some security guys. They were all very grateful, so that too was excellent. I think I've had about 2 hours of sleep, but that's fine. The night was worth it :tu :ss

What you are doing is great.
Thank you so much for spreading the Christmas spirit the right way.
I am glad that everything went well.
I am sure everybody there is extremely grateful for what you did.

Remember, it's not about you during the Christmas season...it's about the children who still believe. .....

And this is why I still believe in Santa

God Bless. :tu

Pay it forward coming to life. I had to spend a Christmas in the hospital after Desert Storm, recovering from combat related injuries. i was transferred to a hospital in Germany where there was a pediatric wing. Someone, just like yourself, came dressed as Santa with gifts for the kids. It was heartwarming to say the least. Kudos to you my friend, it's great that people like you are in this world.

Back