Have you ever lost some cigars?

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Ok, so some of you may have seen the thread on the split of CG4's that was going on in the splits and group buys thread... Well, I jumped on a 5er of CG4's. All went well, and I got my 5 pack today from Daniel in the trade. After I got the 5 pack, I proceeded to pack up a bomb to someone, which I believe to have 1 of those CG4's in it, and now I am thinking I might have given him all 5 by mistake... I came home, and the other 4 smokes that I thought were in my humidor, were not there, and I have looked all around the house and have not sent them. I don't know where they are... :( Now mind you, its not a big deal if they all went to a fellow BOTL, afterall, thats what this place is all about, but if I just misplaced them, I am going to be very upset! I looked everywhere for them, including the trash that I threw the empty box away in, and NOTHING.. :( I love me some CG4's, and I hope I did not lose them permanantly.
Scott

That's no fun, hopefuly they went to a BOTL. I'm sure you would rather have that then to find some ruined sticks in a week or two

No maid here.. the only one that cleans the house is me :) I've been looking all over, and I can't find them. I am hoping that I sent them to a BOTL.. I'd rather have that.
Scott

A few months ago I lost an $80 zino case that had a cohiba exquisitos and an RyJ robusto in it. Needless to say I wasn't happy.

Back