Have you ever wanted to sit and enjoy a smoke, but...

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Knew you couldn't? Thats how I've felt all day. I was up at 5am. I wanted to light up a smoke, but I have to take a long drive to north hollywood with my in laws today, and my mother in law has a nose like a dog... She can smell the faintest hint of cigar, and as soon as she does, I'd get nothing but crap from her about how bad it is for me the entire drive down there and back. So, alas, I have not had a cigar today, and won't get to have one today. :( I am, however, herfing it up with a couple buddies for a lot of the day tomorrow, so maybe that will make up for it.
Scott

I'm feeling you today brother. I want to toast one really bad, but I have two mitigating factors: 1) I just got home from the hospital with the new baby and I'm crazy tired, and 2) although the temperature outside is very nice, we've got like gale force winds blowing through Richmond today. I've had to set my smoking table up four times since I got home because of the wind! It's lying on it's side again right now and there it will stay until this wind dies down.

I want to relax with a cigar in the worst way, but the weather sucks and most likely I won't be smoking until the Herf this Saturday:hn

Every morning on my way to work during the winter months. I drive a jeep so during the summer no top and doors is perfect for not stinking up my ride. Too bad I'm stuck a few more weeks with the hardtop.....just counting down the days just like many other gorillas are.

I would like to sit and have a nice cigar, but I have to take care of my son. Priorities...maybe I will have some ME time during the Spring or Summer. :mad:

I planned on lighting up a special cigar today and watch basketball but it started raining outside and i have some problems with the streams :(

I'd like to have a smoke, but I'm sick! :(

Palioitis!!! Send me all your Palios and you will feel better! :pp

As far as not enjoying a smoke when you want to - Happens to me most nights after school - I want to unwind with a cigar but if I take too long smoking it I cut into sleep time and then I start staring at the clock and smoking faster....so it's either quit my job or get used to 5 hours sleep....5 hours is plenty of sleep. :ss

I haven't lit up in three weeks. I got the flu and to be honest, puffing on a cigar during this just makes me queezy.

Just had a stick, Sorry. Well, not really, but I feel ya bro.

Ya know, what is it with people that think they can positively affect you by nagging you on a subject they have no proof or facts on? Gets on my my last nerve in a big way. Heck, strangers will go out of their way to try and point you in their alleged right direction....GEEEEEEZ :mad:

I'd like to have a smoke, but I'm sick! :(

Oh poor Mister Rouge! Me too!

Stopped by my fave espresso cafe this afternoon for a long pull. Ricardo the owner and barista was outside nubbing a hefty Quintero of questionable origin... and swoon I did.

i have yet to have one today but i am thinking of cranking one up or going to bed. not sure yet. but after reading all of your strorys i better do it while i can so i am not stuck wanting one.

I've had this experience quite a few times. Sometimes it'll be because my allergies are so bad I can't taste anything right. Other times it's I have too much schoolwork to do to be able to enjoy a cigar. Or because of the weather. I think it'd be more frustrating to smoke a cigar and have to rush through and not be able to relax and enjoy it than to wait and really be able to enjoy it fully though.

Back