HDM Excaliber 1066 Galahad

Sigarz

Gorilla
I had this guy sitting in my humi for about 2.5 months and it was perfect. The first puffs where SOOO smooth and almost buttery soft it had an incredible flavor with hints of caramel or some toffee like flavor. it was just so good. I wish I had more sitting in the box. the flavors were consistent till about 1/3rd of the way then it increased intensity and was still very flavorful but more chocolatey. these HDM's rarely dissapoint me, especially for the price. the burn wasnt bad...could have been a little better but a couple corrections every once in a while. the draw was good enough to get a goodcloud of smoke moving, course not as easy a draw as a Padron but thats a completely different level gar than these.

I highly recommend a Galahad or a lancelot. both are great 1066 gars. :D

Sigarz, if you are a coffee fan you should try this cigar with some Verona from Starbucks. It is a great combination. That is my weekend morning staple, mmmmmmm! Now i can't wait for Saturday morning!!!

I have never tried a HDM 1066, but I do like the Dark Sumatra. I would be interested to see how they compare to one another. The HDM Excalibur No. III was my first cigar experience that I really appreciated. I haven't had one in a couple of years. I need to revisit them.

I had a 1066 Lancelot a little while back and didnt care for it too much. Now the Dark Knight on the other hand, was an excellent cigar.

Nice review, i think im going to head out and pick up another 1066 Lancelot and see if i have any better luck.

Thanks for the review.

I had a 1066 Lancelot a little while back and didnt care for it too much. Now the Dark Knight on the other hand, was an excellent cigar.

Nice review, i think im going to head out and pick up another 1066 Lancelot and see if i have any better luck.

Thanks for the review.

try them with a little age I think they are A LOT better that way Ive had galahads that werent too pleasant but after a month or two in the humi they get real nice. :2

Back