Heartfelt Aluminum Humidifier

NAV3

Young Ape
Hey guys. I've read again and again from the seasoned vets on this site that beads are the way to go. After doing a little browsing i came across the Heartfelt Aluminum Humidifier. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm looking to replace the cheap plastic flower foam one that came with my humi.

Link:
http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/proddetail.asp?prod=AH_1_65

Your comments are much appreciated
Andrew :ss

The cheaper way to do it, is to put some beads in one of those mesh bags, then pop open the stock humidifier (they usually come apart w/ a pocket knife) and take out the floral foam and put in the mesh bag. :tu

Thanks for the responses guys. One of the appeals of the Aluminum case is that you can tell when they need distilled water alot easier than in my ugly black savoy humidifier :tg

I have them in both of my desktops. They do the job. The other suggestions would work just as well. :tu

I have one of the previous models and liked it fine until I changed humidity preference. It certainly looks nicer than the usual plastic units.

Thanks for the responses guys. One of the appeals of the Aluminum case is that you can tell when they need distilled water alot easier than in my ugly black savoy humidifier :tg

Checking the humidity level every once in a while works too, when the RH starts to drop slightly and stays down, like 5-10% down, for a day or two, then it's a good time to add some water.

Back