Heartfelt Beads

Dino1450

Young Ape
Just have to say this was my first order from heartfelt and Dave was great! Great communication and the order was shipped fast. Ordered on the 21st( NV) got it in MI. on the 23rd! Answered my questions quickley.
Thanks Dave , will do business again :tu

Dave's the best. I had a question about refurbishing some of his old humidifiers with new beads and he was very helpful.

Just have to say this was my first order from heartfelt and Dave was great! Great communication and the order was shipped fast. Ordered on the 21st( NV) got it in MI. on the 23rd! Answered my questions quickley.
Thanks Dave , will do business again :tu

I had to leave my cigars unattended for a month while I was out of town. After I got back, I was so nervous to open up my humidor, but the hygrometer read a whopping.... 70%! Even in the humid Michigan summer, the half pound bag really did the trick. Rock solid product. :tu

I bought a pound of beads last week and got them in my humidor and I am so pleased. I was using a Cigar Oasis, but the constant tending of the water cartridge was wearing on me. I keep checking my humidor expecting the humidity to bottom out, but each time it is sitting steady at 65%. Huge kudos to Heartfelt! :tu

my cigars survived over six months in customs holdup...thanks to the Heartfelt beads...
when I opened my humi..the readout was at 69% in roughly 70 degree F weather...

I'll be getting a few more pounds of these babies!

Yesterday I dug out the foam from my Oasis XL and filled it with beads. Now if I can just stop checking it every hour I may be able to maintain a constant humidity level!

Yesterday I dug out the foam from my Oasis XL and filled it with beads. Now if I can just stop checking it every hour I may be able to maintain a constant humidity level!

Let me know what you did!! I would love to convert my Cigar Oasis Ultra the same way! I assume you still use it in the device with the active humidifier and their hygrometer...

Yes I am using the unit as it was. Using a wire hanger, I broke up and scraped out the dried up foam. Once I felt that I had it all out I rinsed out any remaining small pieces / dust. Then I filled it with the beads, added distilled water and attached it back tot he main unit. Good luck

Placed my order and within 2 days it was at my door step in Michigan. I like the beads so much I ordered more for my other humi.

Just ordered some. Have to say Dave was great and answered all my questions I had through email. That type of service will keep me coming back

Just to jump on the bandwagon have made two purchases from heartfelt both orders arrived promptly and have worked flawlessly since.

I have 65% beads in right now and my humidity was running at ~71% and couldnt figure out how to get it down. Yesterday I opened it up and left it open in a room with a dehumidifier goin and now the rh is down to around 52%. Should I add some water to the beads or let them take some humidity out of the cigars to get it up to 65%

I have 65% beads in right now and my humidity was running at ~71% and couldnt figure out how to get it down. Yesterday I opened it up and left it open in a room with a dehumidifier goin and now the rh is down to around 52%. Should I add some water to the beads or let them take some humidity out of the cigars to get it up to 65%

I would wet the beads to 75% or whatever is recommended and let them work it out...they can absorb excess. They're magic you know!

Yes I am using the unit as it was. Using a wire hanger, I broke up and scraped out the dried up foam. Once I felt that I had it all out I rinsed out any remaining small pieces / dust. Then I filled it with the beads, added distilled water and attached it back tot he main unit. Good luck

I'm following up to find out how is the Oasis filter doing with the beads. I'm interested in doing the same thing with my Oasis if it works. There is no doubt that the beads work, I have been using them now for over 6 months. How is the humidity now?

Streiker

Back