Heartfelt Industries-THE BEST!

Cigar Hound

Reading More Posting Less
After my little poll concerning the Xikar vs Palio cutters http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=86892, I decided to go ahead and just get the Palio and try it myself. I ordered it from David at Heartfelt Industries, yeah the bead place. I got a call from David saying there was some problem with my debit card and it wouldn't go through, since I don't have a paypal account, we discussed some other options....yada yada yada....too make a long story a little shorter, David had already mailed out my Palio before he had payment of any kind! Now THAT is what I call GREAT customer service, and the reason that I'll be buying from him again and again and again....... Thanks again Viper! :tu

Ordered some beads and hygros from him and the service was awesome both times!!! Great reatailer! :tu

YUP! Called him last week and asked a few more questions about the beads. Finally ordered them and couldn't be happier.

I'll be ordering some beads for the first time soon. Thanks for the push in doing business with Heartfelt. I am a real stickler for customer service, looks like I'll be happy.

Back