Help for Iraq care package

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
I bumped into a good friend of mine yesterday. Her son was sent back to Iraq for his third tour. (1 Afghanistan, 2 Iraq) On his last tour I had sent him a few care packages and she let me know he mentioned he would appreciate another one if I could. They just lost 2 soldiers from his troop and i was hoping to send a nice package to help with moral. A fellow botl mentioned I should open this up in case anyone would like to contribute.

If anyone is interested. You can mail to me or I can pm you the addy to send direct. I was hoping to ship my next day off but could hold if additions where coming.

I have already picked up a small cooler, a couple bundles, several cutters and will be trying to hit a few walmarts to find more lighters and other goodies. I bought my local one out. I have included a shot of the cooler I am sending. The second one is going in a care package to CPT Bernice Logan.

p1000280.jpg

Reactions: Dux
I'd love to help bro, but I just sent a package out to 68trishield for our brothers in the war.

Nice woofer you have there. - :D :D

I will be holding off on shipping for a week or so as I am waiting for a couple of deliverys to add to the package. Still time to get something in if you like.

Thanks

Thanks to some very generous help from:

Mastershogun
catfish
68trishield
Signature Cigars of Rockville.

I was able to put a nice package together for my good friends son and his crew. They are from the 3/6 marines. (hope I got that right) and I am told are posted in the middle of nowhere.

Well, between the cigars (roughly 250) and a whole bunch of goodies I got them. They should have 25 pounds worth of a little comfort in their hands soon.

Thanks again to the fine and outstanding Botl's that helped me with this.
I have new found respect for those that organize these packages.

p1000399.jpg

p1000403.jpg

Hey bro. I am in..... I need your addy again

crap: I am too late.....

When is the next one? I already have a package ready...

Hey bro. I am in..... I need your addy again

crap: I am too late.....

When is the next one? I already have a package ready...

I still have a couple other packages going out do different soldiers if you want to still include in it. Or you could send to trishield for the tiki hut. Let me know and we can get you the proper addy.

thanks

I still have a couple other packages going out do different soldiers if you want to still include in it. Or you could send to trishield for the tiki hut. Let me know and we can get you the proper addy.

thanks

Ok... I'll PM trishield...

Hoping I didn't confuse anything.

There are many options to send through CS. 68trishield sends to
the Tiki Hut in Afghanistan, papajohn67 and squid also send to various units.
You might also want to check out Volfan's cigars for the troops lottery
he will be doing in a couple weeks. You send for a great cause and might
even win something too. I also send a couple packs here and there.
I am sure I am missing a few but a quick search can find them.

All donations are appreciated and no matter who you send to the cigars will
get to their intended location and many soldiers will get a little ray of
sunshine in their day.

Now if only we can get all the troops home safe and sound so we can
all herf together soon.

Last edited:
Back