Help me identify these DPG

dannyboy

ThePipesThePipesRCalling
Hey all, just got a box of what was supposed to be DPG Cuban Classics...but they are not. They look to me like the DPG Blue Invictos, but the labeling is different from all the DPG Blue I have seen. Did he change labels or is this a new blend?

It is the Blue Label, he decided to update all the labels on the Blues this year....the label is more prettier! NICE PICKUP!

It is the Blue Label, he decided to update all the labels on the Blues this year....the label is more prettier! NICE PICKUP!

Thanks for the help...thats what I suspected, i just had not seen any pics or anything with the new labeling. I don't know that I get to keep these...I had ordered the Cuban Classics, but these were sent by mistake. Still waiting to hear what the vendor wants me to do with these, hopefully keep them :ss

Very good cigar, I just got gifted a box recently... check the fron right, it should have the size there. :ss

Yeah man, I would see about keeping them. The black come as almonds to me, simple almonds, but the blues are unreal complex with a bit of age and a very low RH. But whatever blows your hair back I suppose.

Hey all, just got a box of what was supposed to be DPG Cuban Classics...but they are not. They look to me like the DPG Blue Invictos, but the labeling is different from all the DPG Blue I have seen. Did he change labels or is this a new blend?

Nice catch on the label! Hope they taste as yummy as they look! :tu

Well the vendor was awesome to deal with. He is letting me keep them with his apologies for the mistake. I have never had a Blue but hear nothing but great things about them. These were a great deal for the Cuban Classics, but for the Blue label the price was incredible. Now for the hard part...letting them sit for a while, I might have to smoke one just for baseline comparison though:ss.

Thanks everyone for the ID help. I like the new Blue labeling better than the old. It looks a lot nicer to me.

Well the vendor was awesome to deal with. He is letting me keep them with his apologies for the mistake. I have never had a Blue but hear nothing but great things about them. These were a great deal for the Cuban Classics, but for the Blue label the price was incredible. Now for the hard part...letting them sit for a while, I might have to smoke one just for baseline comparison though:ss.

Thanks everyone for the ID help. I like the new Blue labeling better than the old. It looks a lot nicer to me.

*cha-ching!* insanely generous score!!!! may i ask who this vendor is? :r... i'd put my money on Rob from Taboo. I'm assuming you are still getting your Black Labels?

*cha-ching!* insanely generous score!!!! may i ask who this vendor is? :r... i'd put my money on Rob from Taboo. I'm assuming you are still getting your Black Labels?

The vendor was actually Eric, from kiokicigars.com, and no I am not getting the Black labels, as I told him the upgrade from Black to Blue, especially with what I paid was a killer deal for me and I was more than happy to leave it the way it is. He is going to thrown in an apology sampler on my next order from him. He was a great guy to deal with, fast replies to emails and did what it took to more than make things right in my book. I will definitley order from him again.:tu

Back