Help me pick a celebratory return cigar

andrewk

ChestBeater
Hey everyone,

The last two weeks I have been plagued with an ulcer on my tonsils. Made eating and talking painful, made smoking IMPOSSIBLE! (Warning: Gross!http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/andykanyer/ulcer.jpg)

I visited the doctor this afternoon and after checking everything out and lecturing me on the evils of smoking, said that I could have a cigar Tuesday of next week.

Now, I just read a few threads about how sweet a cigar tastes after a long hiatus, so I am doubly excited for my first stick. :D:D

Now here is where you guys come in: I need help selecting stogies to make my triumphant return with.

I was thinking of grabbing a 5er of Arturo Fuentes of CI but I am overwhelmed by the choices listed :http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-AFA&stext=arturo
Oh man! Help me narrow it down or suggest another stick!

Hey everyone,

The last two weeks I have been plagued with an ulcer on my tonsils. Made eating and talking painful, made smoking IMPOSSIBLE! (Link to gruesome pictures to come)

I visited the doctor this afternoon and after checking everything out and lecturing me on the evils of smoking, said that I could have a cigar Tuesday of next week.

Now, I just read a few threads about how sweet a cigar tastes after a long hiatus, so I am doubly excited for my first stick. :D:D

Now here is where you guys come in: I need help selecting stogies to make my triumphant return with.

I was thinking of grabbing a 5er of Arturo Fuentes of CI but I am overwhelmed by the choices listed :http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-AFA&stext=arturo
Oh man! Help me narrow it down or suggest another stick!

Just sit tight and wait for the Acid Tea Cold Infusions on their way to you.:r:r:r

Simply cannot go wrong with a Tatuaje RC233. Had one for the birth of my daughter. While it didn't inspire me to have a second child, it came close.

Man, I regret looking at that picture [BLECK]. I know... I was warned.

Haha I have more:D It was/is horrible+painful, my tongue rubs on it everytime I swallow.... :mad:

[quote='yitlin]Simply cannot go wrong with a Tatuaje RC233. Had one for the birth of my daughter. While it didn't inspire me to have a second child, it came close.[/quote]

I will see if I can find some of these! Thanks

side note...try gargling with warm salt water regularly, it will be a very good preventative to those...and other mouth problems...

You should have your favorite cigar. Trying something new to celebrate sets you up for dissapointment. You may not like it.

:2

side note...try gargling with warm salt water regularly, it will be a very good preventative to those...and other mouth problems...

:tpd: definitely good advice - however NOT a good idea after they have sprouted (says my doctor today...) just stick with warm water, no salt.

He also said it was most likely stress related which I believe... the last 3 weeks have involved the end of my 2 year long relationship, big management changes at work, and a grandfather in the hospital for heart troubles....:hn Kill me now! I need a vacation from life

OmG!! What a waste of Louis XIII. Makes me cry! Keep in mind, I am still a poor college student!

I haven't seen a single HMR review. I'll bet they haven't sold many. It's not like its a Behike, although they think it is.

Back