Help me pick a going away smoke!

Kwilkinson

Gorilla
My best friend, who I normally hang out with all summer every summer, got a job with a Presidential campaign and will be leaving Friday for the rest of the summer. Since my recent slide down the slope, thanks to many of the gorillas here, I've been sharing smokes with him. Since we're both noobs to cigars, we smoke anything and everything that can find it's way to our mouths. Before the summer is over and we go back to school, I want to buy him a humi and some beads and get him a nice little setup for being back at school. Anyway, Thursday night we'll be going out to a nice restaurant and then hangin out at my house afterward. I wanna get two really special smokes for the occasion.

I don't care if they're CC, NC, whatever. I'd like to be able to get the 2 for $25 total. After I get your recommendations, I will post a WTB on CS and see if anyone can help a bro out. What do you recommend? Like I said, we're both open to anything. We don't have enough experience smoking to know what a great cigar at that price would be, so any suggestions that you think I could get in a WTB for$25 would be appreciated. Thanks!

My best friend, who I normally hang out with all summer every summer, got a job with a Presidential campaign and will be leaving Friday for the rest of the summer. Since my recent slide down the slope, thanks to many of the gorillas here, I've been sharing smokes with him. Since we're both noobs to cigars, we smoke anything and everything that can find it's way to our mouths. Before the summer is over and we go back to school, I want to buy him a humi and some beads and get him a nice little setup for being back at school. Anyway, Thursday night we'll be going out to a nice restaurant and then hangin out at my house afterward. I wanna get two really special smokes for the occasion.

I don't care if they're CC, NC, whatever. I'd like to be able to get the 2 for $25 total. After I get your recommendations, I will post a WTB on CS and see if anyone can help a bro out. What do you recommend? Like I said, we're both open to anything. We don't have enough experience smoking to know what a great cigar at that price would be, so any suggestions that you think I could get in a WTB for$25 would be appreciated. Thanks!
I wouldn't recommend posting a WTB for Cuban cigars. :2

Back