Help Me. Pleassse!

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
I almost fell victim to the devil site tonight. I was just looking...but seriously I didn't touch the bid button....I couldn't help myself...I was just browsing...but seriously I have had this urge to just make 1 bid then I would never do it again.

How many lies did you believe before you succumbed to the devils lies? Don't allow me to make the same mistake, please I beg you.:hn

I almost fell victim to the devil site tonight. I was just looking...but seriously I didn't touch the bid button....I couldn't help myself...I was just browsing...but seriously I have had this urge to just make 1 bid then I would never do it again.

How many lies did you believe before you succumbed to the devils lies? Don't allow me to make the same mistake, please I beg you.:hn

Which Devil's site.....? You are in the Habanos lounge......we have many devils site's on this slope.:r

Does the Devil now sell Habanos? :r

Think you put this in the wrong forum. :ss

You must resist and remove yourself from the email notices about the specials. Stop going to the CI site to see what is new on the block or closing soon.

I know, good luck with that!!!

Don't feel bad, I just made my first bids about thirty minutes ago. I couldn't help myself, I really couldn't.

Back