Henry's Tools

Mindflux

Lowland Gorilla
I'm looking at getting some of henry's tools.. particularly the Heritage series with the lettering on the handles.

I'm having a hard time deciding by using my First or Last name, or my nickname (Mindflux, which I've used for something like 18 years).

I'm afraid, if I get Mindflux that some day the moniker will wear off for me, but at the same time I don't know about putting my name on the handle either.

:cb

What a quandry.. bleh

Tell ya what ... put *my* name one the handle, and I'll promise to never grow tired of it. :tu

793186250_f752e97b20_o.jpg

these are mine i chose my nickname

FWIW guys... Henry has now perfected the process for personalization of both the tools handles and the carry-case. It involves an additional 6 hours of cure-time on the metalized graphics, but the result is an astoundingly clear, crisp graphic.

THANKS to all of you who have ordered! And to those who wish more info, please feel free to email us at: neef.norris@netscape.com

HENRY'S BACK...

When you've pushed past 80, problems inevitably crop up.

But the old fart is back in his work shed again, making tools, and talking trash.

Most-times, just sitting with the old bastard and sharing a cigar together makes me happy.

Sometimes, it makes me sad.

There's a curious dichotomy between the two.

On th one hand, I'm extremely grateful for Henry's friendship. On the other, I'm fearful of losing it.

As Henry says, "When I pass, I will pass my spirit on to you... You may not understand that now, but you will in the future. PERIOD!"

FWIW... NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, has done more for Henry's spirit and conviction than the feedback I've printed and passed on to him about his tool sets!

The old fart actually keeps them in an old notebook. When I stop down for a cigar, he breaks out the book, shows me all the stuff that CS guys have said about making the tools better, shows me all the stuff about what CS guys have said about how the tools work, and shows me all the stuff about what we need to do better.

If it weren't for a dark beer, a shot of JB, and a cigar, I doubt whether I'd be able endure one more "travel" through Henry's Notebook!!!!

Anyway... Henry's "Classic" sets seem to be doing well through Heartfelt (Thank you, Dave), and his "Signature" sets seem to be moving steadily through Cigarmony (Thank you, Mark). His "2007 Heritage" sets will do as they will do through 10/31. That's not the purpose of this post.

The point here is THIS... CS BOTLs kind of "salvaged" Henry. Over the past couple of years, you guys have given him a sense of purpose and duty. You've offered your input on his tool sets, and he has DEVOURED it!!!

The point here is... So long as a man (or woman) finds purpose and duty, they find life and vitality.

Thank you.

Quoting Henry:

"Burt died last month, and I miss him! I tried to tell him that he needed to take up with me and get this business stuff going, and get out fishing... He didn't listen to me much, I guess."

"... Made me think that people all over the place are thinking all over the place about WHAT they're gonna' do when they get older... when they're past the point when they can put up a stink and piss about 'other' people enjoying a cigar and a beer... Guess I'll just have to invite them over for a cigar and a beer!!!"

FWIW... NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, has done more for Henry's spirit and conviction than the feedback I've printed and passed on to him about his tool sets!

The old fart actually keeps them in an old notebook. When I stop down for a cigar, he breaks out the book, shows me all the stuff that CS guys have said about making the tools better, shows me all the stuff about what CS guys have said about how the tools work, and shows me all the stuff about what we need to do better.

If it weren't for a dark beer, a shot of JB, and a cigar, I doubt whether I'd be able endure one more "travel" through Henry's Notebook!!!!

Anyway... Henry's "Classic" sets seem to be doing well through Heartfelt (Thank you, Dave), and his "Signature" sets seem to be moving steadily through Cigarmony (Thank you, Mark). His "2007 Heritage" sets will do as they will do through 10/31. That's not the purpose of this post.

The point here is THIS... CS BOTLs kind of "salvaged" Henry. Over the past couple of years, you guys have given him a sense of purpose and duty. You've offered your input on his tool sets, and he has DEVOURED it!!!

The point here is... So long as a man (or woman) finds purpose and duty, they find life and vitality.

Thank you.

Quoting Henry:

"Burt died last month, and I miss him! I tried to tell him that he needed to take up with me and get this business stuff going, and get out fishing... He didn't listen to me much, I guess."

"... Made me think that people all over the place are thinking all over the place about WHAT they're gonna' do when they get older... when they're past the point when they can put up a stink and piss about 'other' people enjoying a cigar and a beer... Guess I'll just have to invite them over for a cigar and a beer!!!"

Let him know that he has saved numerous cigars in the process and has made many fingers burn free.

Since I have a baby on the way I am just getting my last name so that they can be past on to my kid.

Back