Henry's Tools

r-ice

Lowland Gorilla
I was wondering where one would go about getting a set of henry's tools. I guess If I can't find any of the other series I'll settle for the classic set. I was hoping to find one of the heritage sets or signature sets. I already tried msg'ing palm55 but he seems to be away or something so I was wondering if anyone else knows where to go or how to go about obtaining one of these tools.

I was wondering where one would go about getting a set of henry's tools. I guess If I can't find any of the other series I'll settle for the classic set. I was hoping to find one of the heritage sets or signature sets. I already tried msg'ing palm55 but he seems to be away or something so I was wondering if anyone else knows where to go or how to go about obtaining one of these tools.

It's too dangerous for you. You would just poke yourself with it.:chk:chk

Tried the wood skewer--doesn't work too well. At least it was used on a bad smoke . . . .:ss

Thanks!:tu I won't try that!!:)

When I replied...I was actually thinking of those metal things that my mother used to tie "The Turkey":chk up with. Ya' know....those things that look like a Big Straight Hairpin(or somethin')...lol:D ...stick 'em through the skin...then tie the string around them(to hold the stuffin' in) and make a pretty bow.....:r!

Probably only be good for robustos.:gn :)<---This is me!:D

I recently purchased this item from heartfelt and they work wonderfully. These tools have already saved me from two plugged cigars so far and I can't say enough about these.

you could also buy a 1.99 ice pick or scratch awl and file or grind an angled chisel-like tip on the end. When you get a little bored, you could whittle your honeys name on the handle!

You know the guy that made that is a cool dude, because it was YOU!

The option of inventing a crusty imaginary alter ego and naming it is your call

Back