Here in Michigan we say....FINALLY!!!!

bbaug14

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Sitting on the deck right now smoking a Padron in the dark outside and it's not freezing. If you could see the sh!t eating grin on my face right now, you'd smile too!:tu

It was absolutely beautiful out today. Still is, in fact.

Stop by the Smokers Outlet in Roseville tomorrow. The weather will be great and a few of us are getting together to herf

Yeah bro I hear ya.......been a little chilly here in FL too......

:r :r :r

Just kiddin wichya! Glad you got to sit outside and enjoy the outdoors and a fine smoke! :tu

Stop by the Smokers Outlet in Roseville tomorrow. The weather will be great and a few of us are getting together to herf

Man, I'd love too because I'll be in the area, but I have to work and then it's my bachelor party. WOOOO WHOOOOO!!!

If you guys don't have anything better to do it's at Odd Fellows on 9 and Gratiot. Starts at 8pm.:D

Man, I'd love too because I'll be in the area, but I have to work and then it's my bachelor party. WOOOO WHOOOOO!!!

If you guys don't have anything better to do it's at Odd Fellows on 9 and Gratiot. Starts at 8pm.:D

right here with ya brother :ss

11:00 at night, 58 degrees, clear sky, big moon, enjoying a IT maduro and testing out the wireless on the new laptop. Doesn't get much better than that!

It was a fine 72 here in sunny Mid-Michigan, and boy oh boy did feel good. Made that El Centurion all the better!:tu

50 degrees here in Traverse City, and I just finished a 91 SLR Lonsdale out on my deck. YES!!!! Finally!!!!:chk

Finally is RIGHT!! What a great evening and week it's been. Think I may have to indulge this PM when I get home from work. :cb

Sitting on the deck right now smoking a Padron in the dark outside and it's not freezing. If you could see the sh!t eating grin on my face right now, you'd smile too!:tu

First time we didn't have 40+ mph winds too! My old man and I sat outside on the deck last night and had a Cuaba Gen. each. Great evening!
Friday is going to be better!

Last night was wonderful - I sat on the patio and had a Gurka Black Puro and an San Cristobal - both great smokes. Hope the weather stays warm - I can't deal with anymore snow.

It's suppose to be 77 today and all sunshine. think I'm going to have to do some barbecueing this weekend with some cold beer and hot cigars.

Yeah bro I hear ya.......been a little chilly here in FL too......

:r :r :r

Just kiddin wichya! Glad you got to sit outside and enjoy the outdoors and a fine smoke! :tu
You're not kidding, you're being dead sreious.;) For us Floridians it has been chilly this week. why I had to go from being able to turn off the AC and open the windows to having to close the windows for a couple of days. But I must say I enjoyed a fine smoke out on the dock last night once again. Life's a bitch aint it.
:chk

Glad to hear its finally warming-up enough for you to start enjoying the deck and numerous cigars to come (before winter sets in that is...). I have some good friends from Michigan who have been out here in California for quite a number of years, and they have that same "Sh!t eating" grin on their mugs too. Only 365 days a year...:ss

I enjoyed a Perdomo Champagne E yesterday in the evening, OUTSIDE! It was glorious seeing the smoke disappear after 5 seconds... not used to that. It's supposed to be even warmer today, looking forward to it. Then again, it will probably snow tomorrow.

Back