Herf-a-Dor Cigar Caddy

Dux

Mr. Sexy Cooler!!!
How Long could I get away with storing my smokes in one of these Caddy's
Im looking to re season my main Humi and needed a good place to keep my stash :)

Anyone every store smokes in one of these for more than a week or two?

thanks for any info
Dux

How Long could I get away with storing my smokes in one of these Caddy's
Im looking to re season my main Humi and needed a good place to keep my stash :)

Anyone every store smokes in one of these for more than a week or two?

thanks for any info
Dux

they have an air tight seal so you should be ok for a week or 2
btw what's the reason for reseasoning your humi?

they have an air tight seal so you should be ok for a week or 2
btw what's the reason for reseasoning your humi?

I only let my Humi sit for 5 days with 2 shot glasses of distilled water inside.
I didn’t do much other than that, I figured I could do a much better job after reading a lot of the ideas here on the site :D

Humi keeps well my Digi always reads 64% to 65% (with Viper beads) but it drops very fast once I open the Humi So I don’t think the Cedar is seasoned enough

This time of year, it's quite dry... especially if you have the heat running in your house.

My ambient RH is usually between 30% and 40% this time of year. That's some serious dry air. When I open my humi to grab a smoke (exposure = ~20 seconds), my RH will drop sometimes as much as 10%.

However, the beads work their magic and it's back up to 65% within about 20 minutes.

If you can hold a stable 65% when the humi is closed, I wouldn't worry about it.

This time of year, it's quite dry... especially if you have the heat running in your house.

My ambient RH is usually between 30% and 40% this time of year. That's some serious dry air. When I open my humi to grab a smoke (exposure = ~20 seconds), my RH will drop sometimes as much as 10%.

However, the beads work their magic and it's back up to 65% within about 20 minutes.

If you can hold a stable 65% when the humi is closed, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks I will let it be then :)

Back