Herf-Tube from Cigar Solutions

jgros001

Alpha Silverback
http://www.cigaraccessories.cigarsolutions.com/Herf-Tube.html

Just wanted to let the gorillas know this is a great product, thanks Ron. Been searching for something like this for a while now. It is see through so you don't have to open it up to see what you have in there. Adjustable so your cigars don't bounce around. Overall outstanding product and highly recommended. Affordable and can be used in your humidor to store those special smokes.

They look very handy, much better than the ziplock baggies I take my smokes out in. Shame its USA sales only:mad:

SPECIAL NOTE FOR WHINGING BRITISH BASTAGES: (you know who you are. This is the same theme as my "let me know what bunch of hard-to-get NCs you wanna try" offer)

- get together an order of a dozen or two, pm me what you want and I have you covered; pay by PoopPal, merchandise swap or whatever. (Never met a Cheshire or Notts. man I couldn't trust.) Will also take Derby pontefract cakes in trade. Still waiting on that deal to materialize.

M'oo.

To the UK: Ron C is helping out a bit for a UK shipment thru yours truly. Props to Ron for being a good sport! 10 are now promised; is the rest of the UK open to buy another dozen or two of the "herf-tubes"?

Baric said:
:tpd: that really p*sses me off!
Always better to be pissed off than pissed on, my brother. (Herf-tube man has a small business that is not well set up for non-domestic shipping. The process to packable, label, arrange postage etc. outside the US does involve some extra steps - he has made a kind offer allowing me to pass some good thru to the UK for your purchase/evaluation. Please not to be pissed with a good guy. :) ) UK herf-tube commits -

fireman - 10
caskwith - 5

min. 9 more and I'll order them and ship to UK.

Mister MaDuroo said:
- he has made a kind offer allowing me to pass some good thru to the UK for your purchase/evaluation. Please not to be pissed with a good guy. :) ).

Yeah im not pissed with him tbh, hes a true BOTL and gone out his way to help us. what more annoys me are the stores in the US that complete blank us when we inquire about shipping over here etc.

fireman - 10
caskwith - 5
Baric - 5

min. 4 more for the entire UK and I'll order them and ship. C'mon y'all.

img0862xk7.th.jpg

My dad brought these home from work today. They are almost exactly like the ones for sale. He works at Goulds Pumps and said tools were held in them. If I can get a lot more I would entertain trade ideas if anyone is looking for these.

Fireman_UK - 10
caskwith - 5
Baric - 5

OK - that's 20 for the 100,000,000 residents of the UK. I need at least 4- to 12 (total 24-33/ea) more, shipping to Fireman_UK, from all of the cigar smokers in the UK to execute this courtesy shipment. Gird your loins, boys - gather yourselves - power up. Four more minimum or conveniently up to 12 more thanks to vendor. It's a possible Christmas present for your sweetheart who enjoys displaying her high-value smokes; something to protect those stogies from diesel-dust on the carseat while rocketing up the old M1; a chance to save a seegar that tumbles from pocket, accidentally, into the River Trent while poaching a midnight sturgeon (we know who you are)... lots of reason to have a few of these puppies around the flat.

Pontefract cakes are still optional.

going once...

Maduroo, put me down for the remainder needed to make up the 25 in the order. thanks for doing this.

Why is all of this in the review thread? In the future can you please take your group buys to the appropriate forum.

Back to the review topic, my local B&M used these to package the Mir Ajo robustos they had rolled in store last november, they work very well.

jgros001 said:
Why is all of this in the review thread? In the future can you please take your group buys to the appropriate forum.
Point taken. Baric closed the offer. Moved to pm's.

Back