Herfing Eastward

jaymz

preserver of the universe
Paul95se and I are on a road trip for work, Yesterday we were in New Stanton PA and enjoyed a RP edge and 5 Vegas Miami - Today we're in Sterling VA and nubbing a Illusione CG4 and AF 858. Weathers been great, hit the driving range earlier and turning out to be a pretty good trip so far. :tu

Any good cigar stores / lounges / places to herf close to the sterling area?

ah crap, you're about two and a half hours north of where I am, but I think you're close to addiction and clampdown. though if you make it to the charlottesville area let me know, i'm always up for a herf

Last edited:
Here's how we do it :ss

25srexv.jpg

Wandered around Bethesda this afternoon - found a nice smoke shop ... "Bethesda Tobacco". had some good prices on tats and illusiones. Picked up a couple Litto Gomez's to try something new. :tu

Just started smoking some Man O' War's ... so far a robust well constructed smoke. Perfect burn. Started out pretty strong - starting to mellow out a little.

if you make it to georgetown, make sure you hit up georgetown tobacco. If you're a pipe smoker, they have some great blends

shoulda hit me up, i would have come out. any plans for tomorrow?

We're back in Sterling Va tonight. Got some work to do during the day, then we were planning on doing a quick 18 on the Sterling "executive" course in the afternoon. Not sure what we're doing in the evening.

Back