Hey CS! I made it back from Costa Rica!

tccigar

www.TabooCigars.com
:tu
It's always nice to "get away", but it rained the whole trip!:mad:

I know I have to reply to some emails and pm's, so please be patient with me. We also have to update our website with some inventory. (Oliva V(done), Padron(just in) , Taboo etc...) Keep your eye on the Retailer section and I will make sure everything is up to date for you guys asap. (Coupons, freebies, etc..)

We are expecting a very large shipment of Taboo next week. If any of you are not completely satisfied with anything "Taboo", please let me know.

I did not find anything cigar related in CR on this trip that impressed me. So, nothing exciting to report from the CR trip. I will probably have a few new blends coming from a farmer in the DR soon. He was in my office last week and we smoked and smoked. CS will be the first forum to know the details once the blends are approved. I don't even care for DR tobacco, but I have been very very impressed so far.

I am very thankful for the support and will post a new update in a couple/three hours. We may even have another contest as soon as next week!:D

Rob

Welcome back Rob! Thanks again for the shipment last week.

All but 5 of the Twists are gone as well as all but 2 of the SF - very tasty and will be ordering soon!

Travis

EDIT: Forgot to mention, don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help taste testing!! Haha

Thanks for the replies Fellas!

I love Costa Rica but it rained the entire time! I am looking forward to a trip to the DR to work with the new farmer that will be producing our new Taboo blends. Like I said, I am not a fan of DR tobacco, but these sticks remind me of 10yo Cuban Tobacco and the blender is one of the top blenders from Cuba. Their growing process is different from anything I have seen before and that is probably why (I think) they are the best cigars I have ever smoked from the DR. CS will be the first to know when the new blends arrive! I am shooting for the beginning of July on the new blends!:tu

I was at the Habano Dealer in Los Suenos the other day and they wanted $22 for a Partagas D! What a joke. Of course I laughed and left. This is the only CC I smoke, or was...........

As promised, I update Padron, Oliva V, the Freebies and CS Coupon Codes in the Retailer Thread. I am not allowed to put a link to the Thread here. You should have no problem finding it.

We are expecting a large Taboo Shipment 6/5/08. Taboo inventory should be complete then.

I hope you guys will like the new Coupon Codes!:tu

Back