Hey Noobs!!!!!

cbsmokin

Lowland Gorilla
It's time to PIF again.

I have done lots of trades and lots of devil site shopping in my smokin days and it's time to clear out some of the smokes. I need 2 noobs who want to get some free smokes.

Here is all you have to do:

1. Have at least 1 trader feedback. I don't want these going to some freeloader, well I take that back, it's ok if you are a freeloader, but I want you to be a CS participant.

2. You have to post a pic of your pathetic or not so pathetic humi.

3. You have to tell me in your post what your favorite smoke is.

Got it?

Race is on!

I will go by 1st 2 posts that completely follow the rules, not by PM's.

Cb, here is a picture of my pathetic humi....but it seems to work. An Omaha Steaks styro shipping cooler.

Knives022.jpg

Knives023.jpg

My favorite cigar is a Taboo HSG.

Thanks for doing this. :ss

how depressing is this? A jerry-rigged Savoy box into a 'humidor', if you can call it that with the electrical tape I put on the edges to try to keep a constant humidity with my 'chalk' tube. And last but not least, the 20 remaining TNT alternatives hoyo de monterrey's (0.80 cents a piece).

Oh, and I had a Promethius lighter that stopped working and I emailed them with no response. And I have no ashtray.

On trader feedback, I know I don't have any, but I'm just getting back into it, so I'm asking for a chance. That's all.

Ok, No laughing...
I have a little 15 stick humi, but had troubles with it keeping a steady % and I somewhat outgrew it. So here is my little tuperdor that I need to upgrade to cooler soon...
tuperdor.jpg

That's a very creative humi DC:tu How were the steaks? :D

The steaks were great!! Had this thing laying around and thought that I'd see if it would work. Seems to hold the temp & hum just fine. I'm sure I will have to get a real cooler some day as this thing is starting to show a little wear after just a few months. Hey......I might even have another one somewhere :r

The steaks were great!! Had this thing laying around and thought that I'd see if it would work. Seems to hold the temp & hum just fine. I'm sure I will have to get a real cooler some day as this thing is starting to show a little wear after just a few months. Hey......I might even have another one somewhere :r

The local La Aurora uses one for all her samples as she travels the south-east... :tu

how depressing is this? A jerry-rigged Savoy box into a 'humidor', if you can call it that with the electrical tape I put on the edges to try to keep a constant humidity with my 'chalk' tube. And last but not least, the 20 remaining TNT alternatives hoyo de monterrey's (0.80 cents a piece).

Oh, and I had a Promethius lighter that stopped working and I emailed them with no response. And I have no ashtray.

On trader feedback, I know I don't have any, but I'm just getting back into it, so I'm asking for a chance. That's all.

I am still laughing at this photo,,,,dude, you can buy tupperware and use it as a humi,,,,you can buy a zip lock bag,,,,the electrical tape is what did me in,,,mysides are still killing me. Question,,,did you run out of duct tape? lololololol

Ok mjr955201 and aracos you didn't tell me your favorite smokes.

Gosh some of these newbies really don't get it.

Post you favorite smokes and PM me your addy and I will break my rules and do this 4 times instead of 2. The first two will get a larger haul though.

Also I have to get to the PO for boxes so it may be a couple days before I ship, but I think it will be worth the wait.

:ss

It's time to PIF again.

I have done lots of trades and lots of devil site shopping in my smokin days and it's time to clear out some of the smokes. I need 2 noobs who want to get some free smokes.

Here is all you have to do:

1. Have at least 1 trader feedback. I don't want these going to some freeloader, well I take that back, it's ok if you are a freeloader, but I want you to be a CS participant. HAHA do not meet yet but have been part of a bomb

2. You have to post a pic of your pathetic or not so pathetic humi. DONE

3. You have to tell me in your post what your favorite smoke is. Davidoff/Padron 2000

Got it? Yes

Race is on! I lost :mad:

I will go by 1st 2 posts that completely follow the rules, not by PM's.

hahaha

IMG_0085.JPG

Ok mjr955201 and aracos you didn't tell me your favorite smokes.

Gosh some of these newbies really don't get it.

Post you favorite smokes and PM me your addy and I will break my rules and do this 4 times instead of 2. The first two will get a larger haul though.

Also I have to get to the PO for boxes so it may be a couple days before I ship, but I think it will be worth the wait.

:ss

Whoops, sorry about that...
As of late my faves have been RP OWR's, CAO Brazilia's and Padilla Miami's.
But I still have a host of smokes to try :tu

PM sent...

Back