Highest CBid win?

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
Inspired by another though I had...what's the largest invoice you've ever had from the Devil Site?

Mine is $1217.38.

I think my most recent purchase was the highest I've gone.
Box of CI Legend Pepins=$47
Fiver of Miami 8/11 Lanceros-$37
Not really much there excites me anymore. Lots of good buys out there if you just look around.:ss

Inspired by another though I had...what's the largest invoice you've ever had from the Devil Site?

Mine is $1217.38.

let me guess, you bid on and won all the OPus X and Anejos in a week :ss

(people waaaaaaaaay overbid on those for anyone who didn't get it)

Mine is $1217.38.[/QUOTE said:
You must of been the person who out bid me on that 5pk of His Majesty's Reserve, :r

under 200.... actually, as the number of cigars I own increases the less I go to c-bid, although I do still purchase from them occasionaly. I've noticed that c-bid usually has the same cigars, so i dont stress on bidding on somthing just because it's up for bid.

It's a great site for trying out alot of cigars, I just think with time most folks outgrow C-bid to a certain extent.

I would say the most I've spent one time was about 200 bucks. There are some good deals on there, but some people are just idiots and run smokes up <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="15" Minute="57">three to four</st1:time> times what they are worth. *cough*Anejo*cough*Opus*cough*

$0! It's a "look, but don't touch" site for me. Couple times it's almost got me, but I managed to resist.

(let's see how long this post holds true haha)

I would say the most I've spent one time was about 200 bucks. There are some good deals on there, but some people are just idiots and run smokes up <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="15" Minute="57">three to four</st1:time> times what they are worth. *cough*Anejo*cough*Opus*cough*

:tpd: Couldn't agree more. When I used to frequent C-Bid regularly it was usually the not so impressive smokes that you could get great deals on. The stuff that I would look to get deals on would usually go way above retail. These days I would rather just do some research and find the lowest price and just buy from a vendor.

About $300, maybe a bit less. I didn't bid there for 6 months after that, until this past week, and this week it was $120. No biggie though, I'm done with the devil for a while now.

Around $170. I also find myself bidding less on the Devil Site. I have too many cigars...so when I bid it has to be a great deal and something I really...really want.

Better deals can be found on this very site...Some great BOTL's here :ss

Around $10 for a 20 cigar desktop humidor and shipping. I watch the site a lot, but so far I have been able to resist the temptation. We will see how long that lasts next year when I am out of grad school and will have some more funds to play with :r

Back