Highest Price Paid

Funny question since you are trying to SELL them on the retailers board.

Actually ... they're sold but thanks for the plug. I just want to know because people are saying that I sold them too low. Just trying to see if that is true or not.

I wish you guys would relax a little and remember that every thing I post is not a sales pitch. I love cigars and strive to learn more each day about them including what prices certain ones go for ;-)

You are supposed to sell them at a break even price, that way we will all love you and you will feel better when you go to sleep. lol}>

i must say i agree with you.

even if you WERE to ask such a question with the purpose of using that information to charge the highest price you thought people here would pay... that's your porogative... along with whomever would buy the cigars at that price. no one is forcing someone to buy cigars from you and i think it's an interesting question.

i for one have never purchased such a fine box of smokes since i can't afford them at ANY price. lol.

I think your prices were in the ballpark. I don't smoke a lot of VSG's, but have paid $10.00 each in the past.

Who ever says you sell too low, must pay too much.

I have seen prices lower than yours, as well as MUCH higher.

Just remember, if the service is there, the price is not always the main factor.

Just my $.02

OnePyroTec

Strange I do not recall mentioning price. I was mentioning that it was an interesting question since he was selling them. You obviously read something into it.

Back