History Channel : Modern Marvels Tobacco!

tchariya

Taters of the Lost Ark
OK...the tobacco portion was nasty and disgusting...man you inhale 400 chemicals with cigarettes.

The best is the cigar portion about 32minutes in. It was all about cigars. They did most of the filming at the Fuente Fuente factory....that was soo cool to watch them roll and pack and store.

I recommend you guys watch this.

It also covers pipe smoking too.

OK...the tobacco portion was nasty and disgusting...man you inhale 400 chemicals with cigarettes.

The best is the cigar portion about 32minutes in. It was all about cigars. They did most of the filming at the Fuente Fuente factory....that was soo cool to watch them roll and pack and store.

I recommend you guys watch this.

It also covers pipe smoking too.

I remember watching a few months ago. Good stuff! :tu

I must've missed that episode. I usually check out all the Modern Marvels episodes. I will be on the lookout for this one. :tu

I typically watch this show as well but missed this episode. I also enjoy the Brewers and Distillery episodes as well. Fascinating stuff!! :tu

Good catch. DVR search time.

Wonder what you could pick up in a month or so by having Tivo set to catch anything with "Cigars" in it?

I am Comcast DVR now and I don't think it has the same search/favorite function as Tivo.

I was flipping through and found it just as the cigar portion came on. They showed the storage room with all of the bundles of opus x. I was like holy crap!!!

It's an older piece, first aired Nov 8th, 2006.

If anyone has a recorded copy would you PM me please? They play that one so rarely that I never have time to set my computer to record it. :(

I caught that show yesterday, funny the first half ripped on cigarettes the second half was like an advertisement for cigars. I ran right to the computer to order some opus x's, until I saw the price OUCH!!

Awesome, thanks for the tip-off! If I had my way, I'd watch the History Channel and Nat Geo all day long... :)

:mad: i've been waiting for that episode for the past couple of months and the night i don't check for it it's on!?! :hn

great episode.. made me want to light one up afterwards..

and i did... IT maduro if i remember correctly :tu

Back