Hmmm I may have found The One.....

gnukfu

Smokin and Jokin
As some of you know I had a nice date with a lady last weekend...we have been together quite a bit this week. The chemistry seems perfect. Soooo we get to the subject of my cigar smoking. I told her I smoke cigars. She said that isn't good for you. She works in the medical profession....I told her I know. She said OK, you're a big boy just wanted to let you know I care. I haven't smoked a cigar in front of her because I have been nervous about what she would say. After dinner tonight she says why don't you have a cigar and chat with your friends on the cigar site?

I say ummmmm OK - I'll go out on the deck. She says no it's OK you can smoke inside......so she is sitting in the living room with the Red Sox on playing with her Sudoku puzzles while I sit here smoking a Tat RC184 typing this message....someone pinch me...I think I'm dreaming. She did ask how long it was going to take to smoke the cigar because she wants me to watch the Red Sox game with her!! ....OK.......yep I have died and gone to heaven!!!! :ss

oh... i see now... so THATS why you arent coming on monday. i'd be lying if i said it didnt hurt...

by the way, congrats :tu

stearns

George.

Oh George.

George!

GEORGE!!!!!!!

Wake up man you're dreaming!

(Wish you the best buddy!)

oh... i see now... so THATS why you arent coming on monday. i'd be lying if i said it didnt hurt...

by the way, congrats :tu

stearns

Noooo Ben that's not why - too far to drive if I have to work the next day bro! That is why I'm busy this weekend couldn't make it this weekend though. I have a bottle of champagne to open after I finish this smoke.... :tu

She sounds great, except for the fact that she (apparently) like the Red Sox, or is she just hoping that they beat the White Sox? :D

But, I still wish you and her the best.

Holy crap. Does she know how to install a supercharger too? You're a lucky dude George.

Here's a bit of advice for the future though, to she if she really, really passes the test.

When the day comes and she says, "Wow, Georgee, how many cigars have you had today?" You reply with this answer...."I lost count after 10!"

If she sticks around after that answer.......she's in.

:D

I think you may have found a keeper!!!:tu

The real test is... when she buys you more cigars and bakes you cookies and thinks smoking ten cigars (and more) just makes you more of a man!!!:ss

Just remember my signature if I die before you do!!!:r

Back