Hockey Pucks - Thank you Tom

macms

Cloaca Maxima
Ahem...

I won the 5 Hockey Pucks that icehog3 donated for the Silent Auction. I asked Tom to please just send me a cigar he enjoys. Well, he did. Sort of. :ss

Tom2.jpg

My friends at the cop shop will want this one for there wall collection of PD Hats from across America, but this one is mine! I'm going to walk-in wearing this hat and shirt with a fist full of cigars and a big grin on my face. Ya see, some cops are as addicted to all things "cops" as I/we are to cigars and I have the best of both!!!!! :D

On to the Hockey Pucks...err body check, tripping and high stick foul!!!!! :chk

Tom8.jpg

Anejo No.48 - 01' Original Release Shark - Graycliff Double Expresso - 05' GOF - 26 Padron Anni

Tom6.jpg

70's Party 898 NV - RA Exclusivo Suiza - 02' RA 898 - 99' Party Lusitania - 98' EDRM PL

Thank you very much Tom. Totally unexpected and generous beyond pale. Your a gent and I hope that one day we can enjoy a cigar together. Boy's this is a true "Bomb" in the grand tradition.

Fred

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice hockey pucks!!. Bet you won't mind getting hit in the grill with those huh? :r

Very nice winnings! Congrats and very cool of Tom.

That Padron looks nice and that second photo has made me run to the humi for a Party, very nice!

Oh man very nice!!! I had a feeling those pucks were going to turn out to be some nice stuff! Very nice hit Tom!!! Fred deserves it!

Very nice hit Tom!!! Fred deserves it!

He absolutely does!

Fred, you are far too modest....the auction you and others set up will ultimately benefit our Troops overseas, you are the one we should be thanking. :u

When you won the "pucks", I knew I wanted to make it a little extra special to convey my thanks for all you do.

I hope you enjoy each any every one of the pucks, and that you make your friends at the shop just a little jealous. :)

He absolutely does!

Fred, you are far too modest....the auction you and others set up will ultimately benefit our Troops overseas, you are the one we should be thanking. :u

When you won the "pucks", I knew I wanted to make it a little extra special to convey my thanks for all you do.

I hope you enjoy each any every one of the pucks, and that you make your friends at the shop just a little jealous. :)

Well said Sir, they don't get better than Fred. :tu

Back