holiday opus

Yeah the guy at my local B&M told me that they should be getting more in the week before x-mas. Im gonna stop in tomorrow and see if they are in yet:tu

Is there a second shipment? I've been looking at opus quite a few places but prices are through the ceiling :2

yeah october/early nov had a shipment but that's usual. then it's a couple weeks to anejos and a week or so before christmas for opus. the shop's i got the calls from had super belicosos, xXx, robustos and petite lanceros but the cheapest was 14$ each.

yeah october/early nov had a shipment but that's usual. then it's a couple weeks to anejos and a week or so before christmas for opus. the shop's i got the calls from had super belicosos, xXx, robustos and petite lanceros but the cheapest was 14$ each.

They hit our shop as well on Friday. I was going to get a couple tonight but they don't do boxes. The cheapest price was for the #5's at $11.25 each and then on up.

I just called my B&M, and they said nothing yet. I missed opus season this fall because I was overseas, it would be awesome to get some more in right before christmas!

Whats the difference between the Holiday Opus and the regular production stuff?

no difference, just the time of year of the release is all. they generally do 2-3 times a year around fathers day and christmas. so i generally call this the holiday shipment.

My local place has the tins in. Not one of them were sold yet when I was there last. I think they were $59.95 and $69.95 for the tins...I may be wrong though.

My local shop got them in last Friday, picked up 6 perf #5's and 6 fuente funte's for about $0.50/each above MSRP.

Back