Holiday Thanks from the Tiki Hut....

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!
David,Celeste and Club Stogie...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I trust that you and your family had a happy Thanksgiving. We had an embarrassment of food available to everyone. Thanksgiving Dinner was served from 1100 - 1500 which gave everyone a chance to eat a hot, sit down meal. NCOs and Officers spelled the soldiers in the towers or on duty elsewhere. We had some snow Dec 1 and the surrounding mts are beginning to keep their snow. It is very picturesque when not obscured by the smog from Kabul.

I received your shipment of 4 boxes today and have already sent cigars down range to Herat and out with an SF SGM who came by. He also received the small travel humidor that someone was thoughtful enough to include. I'll be honest, I thought about keeping it for myself, but then I thought about the likelihood of me going any place that I would need it and gave it to the SGM who is out with soldiers doing real missions.

What you and Club Stogie provided this time is truly generous and thoughtful! The quality and range of your gifts is truly indicative of the support given to the serving military by the members of Club Stogie.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas from the Tiki Hut Gang and Associate Members "Down Range"

Sincerely,

SFC Tom Vose

Awesome job once again Dave taking care of the shipments!! Everyone else who donates....keep up the good work!! :tu

Thanks to all who have donated to give a brief respite to our Troops overseas, to the fine Gorillas who coordinate these missions, and especially to our men and women overseas who put themselves in harm's way everyday. :u

Thanks to all who have donated to give a brief respite to our Troops overseas, to the fine Gorillas who coordinate these missions, and especially to our men and women overseas who put themselves in harm's way everyday. :u

:tpd: Amen!

:tpd: we need a cigar smoking smiley who salutes

These are Soliders, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen who are patrolling the desert, driving convoys, sitting in holes and in positions not knowing when they're going to come home, or if they're going to come. It's little things like the cigars that help them to remember that people do care about them and appreciate what they're doing. It makes me happy to associate with such a group of inidividuals who go out of their way to send such tokens of thanks to these warfighters. I'm honored to be able to call the caring and generous folks of CS my friends. I've done time in deployed locations, I know it's shitty. You guys make a real difference in their lives.

I'm going to go cry now. ;)

Back