Holt's Cigar Catalog

Jeff

Head to the grindstone...
Anyone get the new Holt's Catalog? Its the winter edition. Seems they changed the format a little. Now, its printed in landscape orientation instead of portrait and the pages seem thinner. Cost cutting! :rolleyes:

I prefer the old style. How about you?

I kinda like the new look. got it here infront of me with the Ashton Heritage on the cover. Still can't beat CBID though. :cool:

How about that Dupont Opus X collection for only $5370.00! Why can't the Fuentes ever do anything that is remotely affordable to the everyday cigar smoker?

Stogiefanatic182 said:
I got it for the first time and I liked looking through it. I like it better than thompsons.

Hey, don't knock it. The Thompsons catalog makes great litterbox liner. :rolleyes:

This is the first time i got the catalog. I hate the new JR's which is like a pocket size guide to JR alternatives. Thompsons is great to laugh at when you are on the can.

Stogiefanatic182 said:
I got it for the first time and I liked looking through it. I like it better than thompsons.

My first one as well. I like the looks better than Thompson's also. Not quite as obnoxious.

DonJefe said:
How about that Dupont Opus X collection for only $5370.00! Why can't the Fuentes ever do anything that is remotely affordable to the everyday cigar smoker?

Yeah that lighter is just plain rediculous. No way would I ever buy that as a set. I could see buying the big lighter if I was rich just to have a little "bling bling" but other than that no way. The box doesnt even double as a humi which would be cool. They are selling a friggin ashtray for like 500 bucks which is also way off the chart in terms of price.

Jus tgot it taday. I really like the looks of it. Its not cluttered like thompsons or CI. I'm even looking into making a purchase a lillte ways down the road.

D

I got mine the other day and I do like the old style better but the new one is definitely better than the new JR'S format . I also get CI , Famous and Thompsons . Anybody get any other cigar catalouges that are worthy of reading on the smasher ? :D

Bubba -NJ said:
I got mine the other day and I do like the old style better but the new one is definitely better than the new JR'S format . I also get CI , Famous and Thompsons . Anybody get any other cigar catalouges that are worthy of reading on the smasher ? :D

Fredericks of Hollywood. I put it on the inside of the two guys catalog.

Back