Home Schooling?

Jeff

Head to the grindstone...
I've heard of doctors making house calls, but have you ever heard of teachers doing that? It's true. The Profesor came right to my house this morning to give some lessons.

I heard a knock and opened the door (to my humidor). Out popped Profesor Sila all ready for class. Before I knew what was going on, I was getting practical hands-on lessons using guillotine cutters and butane torches. Never expected to enjoy a weekend class so much. ;)

For those of you who don't know about Profesor Sila cigars, they were a boom brand that used to sell for nearly $200. Now, if you can find them, they go for around $20/box. With that in mind, I was astounded to find just how high quality these sticks are. Construction is great and the taste is nothing like a typical $1 stick.

I'm smoking one now and the ash just will not die. Nice stick...

Last edited:
Oh yeah Sean the Prof. got us going on these, we have a couple of boxes of various sizes in the humidor, nice mild smoke that you can't beat for the money. The devil still has them.

floydp said:
Oh yeah Sean the Prof. got us going on these, we have a couple of boxes of various sizes in the humidor, nice mild smoke that you can't beat for the money. The devil still has them.

Thats right Frank. Was gifted mine by the Prof. Thank you very much Sean! Just check CBid and they had a fiver of toros on. :D

Heard nothing but good things about this cigar, mostly from Sean.

Well, I guess I'll have to start looking for some "home schooling"! :D

:ms NCRM

Back