Honduran Classics: Four-Cigar Selection

dunng

Elder Jungle Leader
I went to a little Cig / Cigar store today and happened to see this wrapped up in cigar wrapping paper and the kicker was that it was only $15.99! Anyone have any idea when this is from, I can only find the 3 cigar selection online and that HdM is a tough one to find... Thanks!

Honduran Classics: Four-Cigar Selection

1-Excalibur Prensado OScuro - 6 1/8 x 48
1-Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona - 6 3/4 x 48
1-Sancho Panza Caballero - 6 1/4 x 45
1-Hoyo de Monterrey Seleccion Royale Senador - 6 1/8 x 50

DSCN0165.jpg

:ss

I don't understand what you mean by "cigar wrapping paper". Was it the white tissue stuff or gift wrapped?

Oh, then that makes total sense. It's a gift pack from Christmas (either 1, 2 or 3 years ago).

We have quite an overstock on them at my B&M (they shipped most after Christmas). I never pay attention to how much they are because I don't usually smoke those sticks.

Thanks for the post that's pretty cool. Anyone know where one could purchase a Hoyo de Monterrey Seleccion Royale Senador? I had never seen those before and have always been an HDM fan.

Thanks for the post that's pretty cool. Anyone know where one could purchase a Hoyo de Monterrey Seleccion Royale Senador? I had never seen those before and have always been an HDM fan.

There was one more sampler at the shop... I could hit it up if you wanted, just PM me. :ss

I'm pretty sure we have like 5-10 of these samplers if they are the ones I'm thinking of at my shop. Shoot me a PM also and I'll check if any one wants.

There was one more sampler at the shop... I could hit it up if you wanted, just PM me. :ss

Back