Honestly... how many hours a week do you spend here?

How many hours a week do spend at Club Stogie

• Total voters

God

Lowland Gorilla
Everytime I log on I see several of the same gorillas logged on. Just how many hours a week do some of you spend here?

Hey, you're GOD, don't you know?????? :r

I spend 10 to 20 hrs, maybe more but it's mostly reading some of the new posts and the arcade.

To dang many, but the posts are so informative about the world of cigars and other stuff like humor,I find myself sitting here reading and posting more and more. We have 5 computers connected to the internet,and at least 2 are usually on. I'll forget and go do whatever globby glob thing I'm doing around the house and leave the site up for hours on end without even being near the machine.

There is always a tab open to CS in my task bar, but prolly about 3-5 hours a week... Is that alot? ;)

I would say 5 to 10, sounds like a prison sentence :hn I log on, search for a hour a day, forget to log out, come back and see I've been on line for 24 hours :D,

P.S. And God, please let me win one of those darn frickin arcades just once.

I spend a lot of time inhere. almost always i log to the internet i open the CS page just to check out anything new. and leave it open until i leave the house. chekin everynow and then any new posts. :D

Between the casual banter and the search function, I can put in 2 or 3 hours a day, (at work, I'll pretty much just stay logged in longer).

Think I'll go hang out with the Mrs. for a change!

Scott"rapiddescentintomaddness"M

I really spend little time here. My admin is getting really good at keeping up the post frequency. She does want so much to meet Hungsolo. We have broached the subject of a morningsmiler and she said itstim or forget it. I even told her she couild write to god and he would write back.. she said she would rather get bombed with our resident mad bomber and do her Mel Gibson impersonation all night.

I am probably logged on 24 hours a day sometimes. At work, I'll have many browsers open at the same time and one of them is here. It will just stay there.

5-10. Mostly at work between busy periods. Used to spend a lot of time at home here, but another forum 'bout guns has done lured me in....wanna know where my tax return is going this year? :gn

I spend a lot of time on here. It is a great way for me to relax. I cant afford to smoke every night, and this is a good substitute. I also really enjoy all the people here. If I had to put a number on it, probably 10 hours or so, maybe more.

Way too many!!! But its great here. i really misss coming here on the weekends, cause I'm always busy. As most people here, I post during down time at work.

Check out the forum several times daily. Read interesting threads. Post occasionally. Probably an hour a day at least. Frank B

I'll try to justify my usage too. ;) I usually have a browser window with CS open, and sometimes will forget about it if I walk away. But actively browsing the site is probably about 10+ hours a week.

TheSmokingHiker said:
...It is a great way for me to relax. I cant afford to smoke every night, and this is a good substitute. I also really enjoy all the people here..
I can't afford to smoke every day either, nor will my wife allow me to. So I guess I kind of get my daily cigar via CS. Plus there are lots of interesting people here. :D

Far, far less than I'd like, my job kicks my arse (but I'm happy, damnit :c ). I don't know how some of you guys do it, semi-retired I reckon.

Fortunately, I've overcome it and have ascended from my Viginia Slim ring guage to somewhere in the vicinity of a Camel Light :rolleyes: Hoping to be Cigarillo someday .... maybe get two of them nanners too!

Bd

Back