How Are The Vinos Holding Up?

macster

ChestBeater
Bought a 28 bottle Vinotemp about a month ago and so far couldn't be happier. Temp and humidity regulating well.

My concern is the long term reliability of these models. I recall prior to purchasing the Vino reading some customer reviews which were not very favorable to the long-term longevity and reliability of the 28 bottle model. I recall reading these on Amazon. Consumer Reports and EOpinions. Some users related that their units died within 1 year.

Was wondering how some of the Gorillas out there who have owned a Vino for awhile have faired with their long term operation and reliability?

Mine is holding rock solid... The temp is dead nuts on. A couple pics below.

Last edited:
I got mine during the big rush last month. I am concerned for the long term durability as well, but happy as can be right now.

After I figured out that I needed to DRY the 2# Heartfelt of beads I put in it it has been steady at 68 F and 65%.

I can't wait to dig my woodworking shop out of storage and start the upgrades!

About 6 months and rock solid...Just dust/clean the back vent area every month or so.

I love mine

Only had mine a month now and hope to have a couple more before I'm done.. As to longevity, lets hope they last for years!

d5397887.jpg

I imagine we smokers put a lot less strain on them running them at the warmest setting. Since the cooling element is probably taking less of a beating. Just my :2

It's a vinyl decal from a BOTL on another board. If your interested PM me and I'll give you his email Addy..

Thanks for the feedback so far!!

Doesn't seem that anyone has had any problems so far.

I would guess that keeping the temp set at warmer settings takes a lot of stress off of the cooling unit.

Also, cleaaning and dusting the vent area in the back every month or so is sound advice I'm sure.:ss

Back