How are these Holt's bundles

Schecter30

ChestBeater
Can't find any reviews about the Fine Catch or Big League cigars from Holt's. I'm going to place an order but want to pick up one or both a these cheaper smokes as well if they're any good. Anyone had 'em or other cheap smokes from Holt's?

I hope this link comes through. The search feature for CS is really good once you get a hang of it. I mean this sincerely, not sarcastically (alright, maybe a little ;))

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/search.php?searchid=3969895

You could refine the search into the reviews section only, but sometimes there is discussion outside of the forum that might be relevent.

BTW, only Fine Catch was searched in that result.

I have tried both the fine catch (original,have not tried the new ones)and the big league bundles. They are both great smokes.The big league definately need some humi time.After six months or so they are a great smoke for the money. I also really liked the original fine catch. If the new fine catch are as good as the old,then they would be a good buy as well.

I bought a bundle of Fine Catch last month; it's not bad at all. I'm letting most of it sit a bit though. I'm going after some more, and will also try Top Hat as well.

I ordered some of the Big League's. I have several in a drybox. I've tried 2 of them and they were bad. They'd start off nice - nice flavor, but they wouldn't stay lit. Needed constant attention and relites.

Maybe they just need a lot of humi time.

Back