How bad did I screw myself?

SHOE

(__@_______{{{
The "devil site" drew me in after a long time away and I accidentally overbid on some 5 Vegas Pre-issue '06 Limitada. I paid $31.00 bucks for 10 and the other guy got his lot for $25.00. :c God, that pissed me off. I have never done that. Considering what I got, is that all that bad a deal?

I have not had the 5 Vegas Limitada but have heard good things. That is only $3.10 a stick. They are a good size stick also. I accidently over bid once thinking it was a box of 20 and it was a box of 10. Win some lose some. Look at it as helping the cause they need to make a better margin sometime to cover there costs. If you were to average out evrything you bought from them I am sure you would be ahead. Enjoy the smokes.

I just checked the new CI magazine I got. They want $125 for a box of 25. That is $5 a stick so you saved $1.90 good job.

I always check prices on a couple of other sites before placing a bid, but it sounds like you still got yourself a decent deal. Were you using auto-bid?

burninator said:
I always check prices on a couple of other sites before placing a bid, but it sounds like you still got yourself a decent deal. Were you using auto-bid?
I've gotten cigars from c-bid many times and always use auto-bid, I was just in a hurry and entered my max bid price in the wrong section and clicked to enter bid. I think I did o.k. Those are great smokes for $3.00/per. I had my first one at CigarFest '06 like the summary says.

That is not a bad price that you got them for. I would pay 3 bucks for a Limitada any day. (Never had the '06 though.)

Back