How did you celebrate National Cigar Day?

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
I unfortunately had to work my real job today...so, this evening leaving the parking ramp in "We Hate Smokers!" (Minneapolis) Minnesota, I lit up my first smoke of the day...a Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label, smoked that all the way back to Hudson where I met up with Bobb for our weekly mini-herf at Dicks Bar (B.B.C.: Burgers, Beer, and Cigars)....Once we got to Dicks I lit up a Perdomo Cabinet Reserve Sun Grown, ate my burger, drank my Newcastle and finished up with an Avo Maduro #9...a good evening!

I smoked a rather unremarkable (not bad though) Davidoff Millenium Blend this afternoon and a Padilla Edicion Especial Achilles tonight which was a good long smoke that I like more and more. So a rare 2 stogie day for me.

I wasn't really paying attention to national cigar day, but I had a Padron Exclusivo Maduro, so I guess I celebrated pretty well (atleast in my books)

National Cigar Day?? Dang! I missed it!

Probably because I had my nose in a book in observance of National Cheap Paperback Book Day.

No, wait! That was yesterday. Today was National Tomato Soup Day, wasn't it???

Heck, I can't keep them straight.

Maybe tomorrow is National Cat Litter Day.

I dunno.

I'm confused. :confused:

I spent my day taking an exam, studying for an exam, and doing massive amounts of reading for class. I then had an intramural floor hockey game, a shower, and more studying! This week has been beating me down and I have been unable to smoke in a few days - not to mention we just got about 50 feet of snow..

I spent my day taking an exam, studying for an exam, and doing massive amounts of reading for class. I then had an intramural floor hockey game, a shower, and more studying! This week has been beating me down and I have been unable to smoke in a few days - not to mention we just got about 50 feet of snow..

I hear you, took a bio exam today, wrote a paper, am going to be studying for chem then getting 2 hrs of sleep and waking up and studying for chem again. THEN I get to turn in my paper and go take my chem exam. Will get tomorrow not to relax and recovering and then start up again for a busy following week. I love college midterms!

Didn't realize that it was National Cigar Day. Guess I'll have to pay attention next year. None the less I smoked a couple of cigars. The best and most memorible was an Oliva Serie G robusto.:cb

I grilled out and had dinner with the wife. Then I retired to the balcony and enjoyed a Tatuaje Noellas. A great finish to a long day. :ss

I was about to call :BS but I googled "cigar day" and found a couple of results from online greeting card sites. Wish I'd known, it would have made the Padilla Habano Robusto I had even more significant.

I too didn't know it was national cigar day or that such a thing existed but I had a Centenario Classic B by Felipe Gregorio. It was quite good. Not exactly my style but good none the less.

I suppose the general comment coming from the Jungle elders of "didn't even know of such a day", I don't feel near as bad now.

Did smoke a nice OWR Maddie last night with some good friends around the fire. Tasty.

Nice, this will have to wedge this right in between National Ammo Day (Nov. 19th), and BAG (Buy A Gun) Day (April 15th)...

- Garilla

I ended up siting outside with snow falling around me smoking the Bucanero Z I got a couple days ago. Not a bad stick, good but boring (to me) but went well with the cold air surrounding me.

I ended up Labeling one of my Coolerdors' contents. It was a good time kind of like an man's toy collection. Plus I found some loose sticks that are begging for a flaming death. TO include a 2 or 3 year old LGC SR Maduro, COVERED in plume. I took pics and I wil have to post them.

Back