How far have you traveled to Herf?

How far have you traveled to Herf?

• Total voters
From Redding

Flew to Amsterdam to smoked with DubintheDam AKA Pearse.

Drove to Colorado Springs to smoke with physiognomy AKA Peter.

Those where the farthest distances, I am sure others have gone farther. :D

PS Did you intentionally set up the poll so that people could pick as many choices as they wanted?

I had to say what is a herf, not because I don't know what a herf is, but because I have never been to one. I would love to get together with some great BOTLS, and SOTL, but working, going to school, and getting my business of the groung doesn't leave a lot of free time. Some day I will be herfing, and loving it.

Richard, You are a world class Herfer!!!

Yes. I intentionally set it up to give people a chance to pick multiple choices. Because some of us Herf locally and abroad.

From Redding

Drove to Colorado Springs to smoke with physiognomy AKA Peter.

Those where the farthest distances, I am sure others have gone farther. :D

PS Did you intentionally set up the poll so that people could pick as many choices as they wanted?

i drive 60 miles one way to herf with the SHIT herfers...

i drive 40 miles one way to herf with the DECK boys...

i have driven 280 miles to herf in vegas for the RTDA...

i have flown 1800 miles to herf in St Louis...

i have flown 2000 miles to MMHI and MMHII...

i have flown 2600 miles to herf Florida...

:ss

Last edited:
I had to say what is a herf, not because I don't know what a herf is, but because I have never been to one. I would love to get together with some great BOTLS, and SOTL, but working, going to school, and getting my business of the groung doesn't leave a lot of free time. Some day I will be herfing, and loving it.

If you are free for a few hours next Saturday, we will be herfing in Fairfield at Ratter's place. Come on down and meet the BABOTL's! No need to bring anything, but I am raffling off a 28 bottle wine cooler for the Troops. One fiver per entry, any sticks you want to donate.:ss Herf is from about 1 til whenever, we would love to have you!:tu

Flown as far as you can to herf in this country..East Coast line to the West..Well worth it too..

From Redding

I think he meant Cigars..If I go to Amsterdam, It will be a custom blend..LoL:w

Chicago twice for MMHI and MMHII.
Few trips to Milwaukee for some mob herfs.
Flew down to FL for MMHIII.

Well see if I can swing MMHIV.

I set up a day to meet the FL crew, and I set up a time to meet Darrell when I was in CA. So, it wasn't for an already planned gathering, more like just to hang out. CA is over 2k miles, I think, though

edit: Rochester, NY to Redwood City, CA - 2,741 mi

I drove to Dave's (68Trishield) house 2 times to herf 700+ round trip from CT to MD and I will do it again without thinking twice. I strongly recommend attending one of Dave's herfs if possible. Dave and his wife Celeste are super hosts. Good times, good cigars, and great friends!!

Last edited:
Back