how have you spent your day so far

scottw

Going Commando
Had a great day, wife is out shopping, I got bombed by Bao, things are good. I had a buddy of mine come over, he's kinda like the little brother I never had as he is 7 years younger. Well, he saw me smoking a cigar a few weeks back and today he asked if I had anything very mild for him to try. Well, he might be on the slope. I gave him a Rp connecticut and we went in the yard and enjoyed. I see how sharing your cigars is about sharing something about yourself and your passion. Just wanted to share it with all of you. Good life, good cigars, good friends. You don't need much more than that.

Todd is on the left, I am on the right enjoying the Oliva V.

God Bless,

Scott

Woke up at 7, installed a ceiling fan and shelf in my man cave, smoked a La Aroma de Cuba edition especial, lunch, errands, late afternoon steak, and just fired up a San Cristobal Monumento.:tu

My wife and I took my son to a botanical garden to get leaves for his Biology project. We came home and I started house cleaning and am thinking about mowing the back yard. Possible cigar in the near future.

MCS

Just got home from a public BBQ in support of a territorial political campaign where I am his financial agent.

The wife is about to go up the road and cast a few before the cold weather locks in for good.

Watched Ohio State kinda win, but at least they won....Now I'm watching the Bruins try to win....Not gonna have a cigar today unless the Bruins pull it off...Go Bruins!! Let's win one UCLA!

Stomp'N'Rock,

Joseph

Sounds like your day has been more productive than mine :r I woke up about 1 since I didn't get home from work till 3 then I watched tv and have dine some online shopping that's about it

It's been a while since I have last posted, but now's a good time.

I went to the PGA Championship here in Atlanta and enjoyed some sticks with my father. Great weather, great drinks, great sticks, and a great time was had by all.

Fiance has a bachelorette party tonight so a buddy of mine whom I haven't seen in 6+ months came over. Watching the Notre Dame game (currently beating Purdue 21-14), smoke a Blue Label Churchill and enjoying Sam Adams Octoberfest. Good day thus far. We're headed out after the game to an Irish bar across the street to enjoy some food, obviously more beer, and watch the Penn State game (he's an alum). So far a great day!!

:tu

Just got home from a public BBQ in support of a territorial political campaign where I am his financial agent.

The wife is about to go up the road and cast a few before the cold weather locks in for good.

Wait, a fellow caddyshack lover, cigar lover and finance guy? Are you a long lost sibling of mine? Well even if not, we are brothers here right? Hopefully it went OK.

Fiance has a bachelorette party tonight so a buddy of mine whom I haven't seen in 6+ months came over. Watching the Notre Dame game (currently beating Purdue 21-14), smoke a Blue Label Churchill and enjoying Sam Adams Octoberfest. Good day thus far. We're headed out after the game to an Irish bar across the street to enjoy some food, obviously more beer, and watch the Penn State game (he's an alum). So far a great day!!

:tu

Where you at? which bar?

Upgraded the memory on my PC from 1 gig to 4 gigs. Now that the job is done I'm going to sit back and smoke an Illusione CG4 then go out and grab a bite to eat.

Drove the north shore of Lake Superior from Tofte, MN to Thunder Bay, ON. Looked at the fall colors and the wife did some shopping on the Crossing Borders arts and crafts trail. Pretty day. I need a cigar.

I went into work at 5:30, carried a 35lb rucksack full of NBC gear on my back in the rain all day, rolled around in the mud, carried dummies that simulate casualties that weigh about 180lbs on litters, did some land navigation, came home and took a shower, lit the grill and am about to select my first smoke of the day.

Sons football game, then daughters soccer game. Home for a few hours then it was the oldest daughters soccer game. Now the wifey is trying to get me to go to Costco. Cigar? Maybe tonight...Hopefully...:hn

Today I went to my parents house, Ive been busy and havent seen them in a couple weeks. I ended up cleaning their aquarium, rakeing their yard, and put a new roof on their dog house.:mad:

I went into work at 5:30, carried a 35lb rucksack full of NBC gear on my back in the rain all day, rolled around in the mud, carried dummies that simulate casualties that weigh about 180lbs on litters, did some land navigation, came home and took a shower, lit the grill and am about to select my first smoke of the day.

91A or 91B huh? Man I remember those days.

Back