How I helped the Patriots Win

Cigary

Gorilla
Not many people think that smoking the right cigar while watching a great game can influence the outcome,,,,,watching the Colts/Patriots yesterday was a great way to spend the afternoon and I picked just the right cigars to help with the outcome. The first half of the game I smoked an Onyx Reserve #2 which took me into halftime and I was enjoying the Colts gameplay but started feeling sorry for the Pats because of their season of also being unbeaten. You could almost feel their dispair in the 4th quarter and my mind was changing as far as who really deserved this win,,,,,it was a road game plus they were under the gun with the crowd being so noisy while the Colts had all of the perks,,,,which team really deserved the win? It was during the second half that I pulled out a cuban Cohiba Siglo IV that had been marinating for almost 2 years,,,,it was heaven at first puff!! The game just got better and better and watching both teams play at such a high level you knew that these teams are bound to play again in the playoffs,,,,,Moral of the story? A great cigar will always make other great events even better,,,I can hardly wait til these teams match up again,,,already have the smokes ready for this game in Jan.

:pp

Last edited:
Nice smokes, but I have to say I think the Colts helped the Pats win more than your smokes did. After watching the game, I do not think the best team in the NFL is undefeated.

We will find out when we see another championship rematch.

Nice smokes, but I have to say I think the Colts helped the Pats win more than your smokes did. After watching the game, I do not think the best team in the NFL is undefeated.

:tpd:

I may have been in a smoke deluded state during much of the game,,,,having been a resident in Indy for a few years and been able to watch quite a few games at the Dome with Manning and Co. it was a sheer delight to watch this team grow. A bit irony is that I also lived in Boston for a few years and watched this team grow when Brady took over from Bledsoe ( may he rest in peace ) and watched this kid become one of the best QB's in the league. If there was ever a dilemna for me,,,it was yesterday. Guess I could say that Indy won the first half and the Pats won the second half but know that in the real world,,,,this doesn't work.

Facing adversity as the Pats did yesterday on the road,,,4th quarter,,,crowd noise,,etc. you have to know as a football fan,,,the better team won! Which does set the stage for another game to decide who is best,,,,does life get any better when you get little slices of heaven like this? I submit to you,,,it does not unless you run out of good cigars!!!
:ss

What really helpe the Pats to win was the fact we were missing Harrison along with 4 other starters. We had 3 key dropped passes in the game.
Harrison would of caught all 3.

We were also missing a offensive lineman that had a big impact.

I will give the Pats credit for coming into the dome and beating us in the 4th quarter. I really think the Pats defense beat us. Once the shut down Adai our offense was crippled. I think he kinda of ran out of gas in the 4th.

I also have to give credit to Randy Moss he made so very good plays and he went across the middle many times which shows that he is willing to take some hits.

I was bumbed out my Colts lost but I hope we have all of our players ready for the playoffs.

That game was very exciting, but in all, meant very little. They'll meet again in the playoffs and then it'll be time for the Colts to shine.

Back