How many do you smoke a day?

R

RumblePen

I use to smoke two, one in the morning and one at night. Now, I smoke 3-5.

During the winter I'm lucky if I get 5 a week.

During the summer I'll do 1 a day and mayby some extra on a weekend.

When fishing including campfires all bets are off 3 per day is the norm. :al

Two a day. One small stick (Corona or Robusto) in the morning with coffee. A bigger stick after supper. Some nights (lately a lot of nights) I'll smoke a half a stick late, at around 11 or 12, 'cause I do a lot of work in the wee hours!!

pinokio said:
About 2/3 a week, and generally only weekends or when soccer matches are on during the week!

2-3 week as well. At least now that it's warmer.

Soccer! I'm getting excited. MLS starts soon and our outdoor league I play in starts mid-April. YEAH!

Averaged maybe 3 per week this winter, but the weather hasn't cooperated. This week looks to be cold and a bit snowy, so probably 1 at the local shop.

-ts

During the winter months I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 a week....sometimes none at all. But during the warmer months 5-6 a week even more if friends are over for a cookout.

The cold winter weather is really hampering my cigar intake. Once it is warm enough to open up the windows and go out on my balcany I will probably go up to 2-3 per week, but right now I'm around 1 per week. At least the gars in my humi are getting a chance to age. :)

Jeff said:
At least the gars in my humi are getting a chance to age. :)

That's been my positive thinking as well. I'm about 1-2 per week, mainly between Fri-Sun. Once it warms up that will easily double.

Back