How to Do Your Homework

gnukfu

Smokin and Jokin
You have been studying for 4 hours straight.

Poking sharp pencils in your ears is no longer keeping you alert!

There has to be a better way to study!!!

Finally there is!

Introducing the gnukfu Study System (gSS) - there is no guarantee you will study better but you will be much happier when you are studying! The gSS is undergoing considerable field testing and continual refinement.

The sensory gratification you experience utilizing the gSS will result in a constant desire to "hit the books"!

As a result grades will improve, you will look better, lose unwanted body fat, and become much more attractive to the opposite sex!

User results may vary. The above claims have not been proven but sure sound good.

We return you now to your regularly scheduled message board.

DSCN0894.jpg

Works for me.
You might want to consider adding a box of Ho Ho's to the gSS.
That'd round it out nicely.

I wish I had the gSS when I was in college!!!

Now I no longer need the book or highlighter!!!
:r

Haha, man this could not have come at a better time.

Doing a Finance take home mid-term and preparing for a Corporate Stats test on Wednesday, and I have my book on a book stand. Laughed my ass off.

Fortunately I had a Monte #2 and a RASS yesterday afternoon at the cigar bar to get me through today's hell.

Thanks for the smile!

Damn I wish I could smoke in the house......

Where's the redbull or monster?

Bookbriefing? I used different color highlighters for different things: facts, holding, procedural history, etc. Did that for a while, until I didn't have to anymore.

haha, that looks just like my system. I also use the laptop extensively, though. I've found my best method, since all my professors use powerpoint, I retype everything in an outline format in word, incorporate pictures, and am fast enough that I've finished typing all the lectures within 2 days before the exam, leaving me with 2 days to read, highlight, write in the margins, look things up if I need to. Doing that bumped my avg grade up 10 points to where I am now expecting A's in everything (and this is med school!) To bad I can't do this next year with rotations--but will be using your method more often than not then.

Good afternoon Gnukfu,

Excellent system! I have dabbled in a non-professional version of your system and have found it works much better than sticking pencils in my eyes!

I see an extensive market for this as a modified system also helps for those long drives at night and for going over marketing plans!

Thank you for making a true system that is so user friendly.

Maybe we could put this on E - Bay???

Where's the redbull or monster?

Bookbriefing? I used different color highlighters for different things: facts, holding, procedural history, etc. Did that for a while, until I didn't have to anymore.

Hehe - I started typing formal briefs, then I went to book briefing and that didn't work for me (after my first performance as an A$$HAT in class when I was called on I abandoned that). I highlight certain key areas, to me, in each case and then summarize the case in my class notes, seems to be working good for me.

Oh and it's KillerBeans coffee for me. :tu

That is exactly how I study every weekend. The only difference is I have to set everything up on the back porch, because the little lady says there is not smoking in the house (when she is home)(what she doesn't know can't hurt her).

You have been studying for 4 hours straight.

Poking sharp pencils in your ears is no longer keeping you alert!

There has to be a better way to study!!!

Pg 419, Notes: Landlord's Remedies and Security Devices...screw studying, want my notes?

jag

Back