Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur 1066...

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
This is my very first review, so I'll do my best. I really enjoyed this cigar. When I decide whether I like a cigar or not, I'll usually judge by 40% taste, 30% draw, 20% construction & 10% looks.

If a cigar tastes great, draw is good but it looks like crap, I couldn't care less. But if the draw is bad, I'll try and correct it, and if that doesn't work, I'll trash it and never buy it again.

None of this happen with the Excalibur. When I first touched the cigar it felt tight and I was a little worried. But when I sparked 'er up.... Wow the taste was good. Good volume of smoke right away, and it did not burn too fast, or too hot. This is a buy again.

Additional Info: 4 months in the Humi before lighting, and the ash did not want to drop :tu

Recommended ++

I have a Merlin sitting in the humi right now. I was going to strike it up soon, but I may have to leave it in a little longer as per your advice.

the 1066 lancelot was my go to stick for quite a while. I loved them but haven't had one in quite a while. I think i'll pick up a few this week,thanks for the review to rekindle my interest:tu

Back