Hoyo - Factory Fresh

xxwaldoxx

Lowland Gorilla
I picked up a sampler from CI about two weeks ago, in the sampler i got 5 of these Hoyo - Factory Fresh Governers. Does anyone know anything about them?

Im wondering if they are "Factory Fresh" straight from the rollers table shouldnt i have to age them, or do they come this way due to a distinct flavor that is better while smoked early?

Quote from CI
Experience a Hoyo "straight from the crate"!
Hoyo de Monterrey cigars are painstakingly hand-made in Honduras with incredible care and patience. This attention to detail assures us that we receive the same smoking experience, with every Hoyo de Monterrey we light up. Hoyo “Factory Fresh” cigars add a new twist to the rich, bold Hoyo de Monterrey flavors we’ve come to love by allowing us to enjoy the blend straight from the roller’s table. Fully appreciate the crisp, smooth flavors issued by Hoyo’s three most popular sizes - Rothschilds, Double Coronas, and Governors – in your choice of natural or maduro.

All depends. I think these are made to be smoked now and not aged. They will taste different. There is a place here that rolls local and sells them just rolled. Different taste.

All depends on how the tobacco was aged and cured before they were rolled too.

I am sure some of the more senior BOTL here will chime in and help ya out.

Stacey

I don't think you can get the fresh-rolled cigar experience unless you get the smoke right off the roller's table. I get the Perdomo fresh-rolled cuban wheels from the devil's auction quite often. I like them, but I'm pretty sure they have sat around a few months...besides transit time, how long do they sit in the warehouse before they're shipped off to a customer?

Back