humboldtflyer is absent minded

tzaddi

jardinero de la selva
Today Jadon, humboldtflyer, took a 3 hour drive to hang out with me for a smoke and a brew. We took in the local B & M along with a general tour of the facilities here @ Casa Cordero.

After he had departed for the trip back to Humboldt I came across the following resting inside my humidor.

Nicotiana&

He must have forgotten them. :D

What kind of person would do such a thing?

—Richard

Awesome, that GOF looks :dr:dr...being the good gorilla you are, you'll keep them stored till he come back.....won't ya:tu:tu:r

Well if they had to "fall" into someones humidor it could not have happen to nicer gorilla.

PS might want to consider alarming your humi or atleast lockin it.

Richard, it was an absolute pleasure spending the day with you.
I have not enjoyed the company of someone like you in quite some time. I am still blown away by your hospitality and your generosity.

Guys I just want you to know that not only did Richard send me home with an excellent assortment of sticks, his wife (Jill) sent home some of her favorite cigars for my wife (also Jill :)) to try. And... he insisted on buying me lunch!

There is some true B/SotL generosity. I was able to bump Jadon, but not you Richard. The system says I've given you enough rep lately. =)

F'n Commando Tac-Tics......

That's what I like to see.
Get in Get Out

AWESOME covert hit during a 2 man herf.
The Gorilla Way

B:ss

Back