Humi Beads

Kidrock387

Adam and Shawn Bitch4LIFE
I Know there was just a post about the beads but i still dont understand as long as you use distilled water how long will they last?

Jon

it just depends, how many times you open humi, outside temp, how many sticks u have... these outside issues are all diffrent...
As for me i run a avanti wine cooler where it is always 65 degrees and air tight. In the summer i have to add water every other week in the winter i dont have to add water for the whole winter...

The distilled water is free from impurities and wont contaminate the beads. Tap water has all kinds of minerals and whatnot. I think the beads will last forever with proper care.

The beads last forever.....the water in them needs to be replenished according to the climate their in....Mine barely ever need watering....but more so in the winter.

JPH I assume you know alot about beads but if i had a humidor that fit 100 sticks how much would i need? Im Trying to convince myself i need these beads because solutions and etc are really starting to grind my gears

Jon

JPH I assume you know alot about beads but if i had a humidor that fit 100 sticks how much would i need? Im Trying to convince myself i need these beads because solutions and etc are really starting to grind my gears

Jon

You need them.... give me the interior dimensions of your humidor..L W H

you only need .88 ounce so If you get a 1 ounce tube it'll cover it very nicely.....But I recommend getting 1/2 LB bag because soon enough you will prolly want a coolerdor.

the formula is:

LWH/1728="x"

("x"/5)16=how many ounces you need

Jon

How much do you need OR how much will you need? I wouldn't go any less than half a pound. You don't need that much for a desktop humi but if you ever want to expand to a second or use a cooler or make a tuperdor to hold sicks for a weekend you be happy you have them on hand.

Thank You All So Much For Your Advice, I Have A Different Kind of Humidor It is The Torano Exodus Humidor Have You Guys Seen It By Any Chance?

Jon

the humidor has two humidifiers and i want the beads so should i just not use the humdifiers or should i put the beads in them with the bags? or should i just buy the plastic tube and by a half pund and not use any of the humidifiers it comes with? i dont know how to post a pic but ill send one to you if you dont understand what im saying?

Jon

the humidor has two humidifiers and i want the beads so should i just not use the humdifiers or should i put the beads in them with the bags? or should i just buy the plastic tube and by a half pund and not use any of the humidifiers it comes with? i dont know how to post a pic but ill send one to you if you dont understand what im saying?

Jon

I know exactly what your talking about...you can do any of the following

1.Cut some panty hose, tie up the ends with the beads inside, place those in the empty humidification case... (I did this for a while)

2. Buy the plastic tube (which is what i use now)...only problem with these is you get little fragments of beads sometimes in the humi...not a big deal though..

3. Just get beads and one of his bags....but without the tube or your devices...the bag would probably take up to much space.

I know exactly what your talking about...you can do any of the following

1.Cut some panty hose, tie up the ends with the beads inside, place those in the empty humidification case... (I did this for a while)

2. Buy the plastic tube (which is what i use now)...only problem with these is you get little fragments of beads sometimes in the humi...not a big deal though..

3. Just get beads and one of his bags....but without the tube or your devices...the bag would probably take up to much space.

PM me is you have questions about this...

Back