humi beads

I don't know if they are any good or not... someone might say that they are GREAT... but IMHO, I would not try to save on beads. They are the life of your cigars! Would you buy a bargan heart?

Beads last almost forever as long as you treat them right... or am I wrong on that?

Just my :2

"Conservagel is engineered to have an accuracy range of 4%..."
That makes them a Grade 1 Low Density silica.
Without going into a four hour dissertation on silca gel structure and qulity as it relates to our use, Grade one is the lowest grade of silica one can buy. I'd say you're getting what you pay for, but you wouldn't be.
PG soaked Polygel is literally twice as reactive as those beads for way less than half the price.
Hope this helps!!!

Without going into a four hour dissertation on silca gel structure and qulity as it relates to our use, Grade one is the lowest grade of silica one can buy. I'd say you're getting what you pay for, but you wouldn't be.
PG soaked Polygel is literally twice as reactive as those beads for way less than half the price.
Hope this helps!!!
ummmmmmm.....yeah, what he said.:tpd: ~KD

Hope this helps!!!

So they're basically kitty litter cut down into 1 lb bags?

THe heartfield beads are more unform and translucent, cleaner if you will. The kitty liter is more jagged and rougher looking , I have them both and the kitty litter preform the same at a fraction of the price.

Back