humidifying beads

funlab

Young Chimp
i've done a lot of reading this past week about the beads. i'm going to give them a try but i have one question first...

are all beads created equal? there are several brands mentioned here frequently and the price difference between some of them is significant. is one brand better than the others? does it matter? thanks guys!

btw - this is my first post, i've been lurking and gobbling up all sorts of great info. these forums are fantastic! thanks to everyone.

:tpd: You can't go wrong with either vendor; and both are members of CS.

Welcome to Club Stogie!!!

Welcome to the Jungle funlab! Just becareful, there's wild animals running around here.

I purchased some beads from Heartfelt for my humi, it didn't take but a few days realise how great these things are! A lot of the gorillas here have been using them for a long time with great sucess. From one new guy to another, you can't go wrong with the Heartfelt beads.

Just my .02
Trent

Beads are as good as it gets without using some sort of electronic humidification. What are the brands that you have been looking at?

I didn't get my first humidor until I'd been reading ClubStogie for a while. I read all about beads and gels and floral foam and whatever else. With all the strong recommendations, I went to Mark (www.cigarmony.com) for The Puck. It works perfectly. Later on I decided to switch to 65% and knew I would be growing my collection beyond a single humi, so I grabbed some 65% beads from Viper (www.heartfeltindustries.com).

So I can personally attest to both the customer service of these two and to their products. Could not be happier.

I am very happy that I paid attention to CS and listened to the experience of the BOTLs here. My humidor (and now two coolerdors) are hassle-free experiences.

Back